I have 1GB of DDR1 RAM is it possible to gain access to Crysis ultra high settings?

Soldato
it is trust me, i am currently running it on a dual core with 1gb ddr1 ram, 512MB 8800GT, in high detail, at 1600x1050 with 8xaf and 4xFSAA and i am getting like 50 frames per second without the FSAA and AF it's way above 60 frames per second. I plan on getting more Ram so i can run it in ultra high detail. my gaming pc costs under £500 new excluding monitor and included vat and delivery. this is pretty top end on a low budget.

looking at the rest of your posts, you are far more insane than me...

why dont you post that on the bench thread? youd beat quad cores and 260 GTX

Soldato
Hi Guys,

With my 1GB i am playing Crysis and i cannot switch on ultra high details i heard you need 2GB of RAM minimum to be able to switch ultra high detail on, is this true?

I hard somebody made a patch, it was not official from the makers of crysis but it allowed you to play in ultra high without needing 2GB of ram minimum, is this true? I heard it was a patch or a script file you add to the game file folder.

please anyone know of this?

TIA

lol.. I wonder if anyone ever actually answered him.

it's here

Soldato
Nice necrobump.

It's as a result of this: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=12691278#post12691278

Here's a summary of this thread:

dvdbunny.jpg

Soldato
I believe we should start an OCUK post chant of "SCREENSHOTS! BENCHMARKS! VIDEO! PROOF!" over and over until finally he actually stops lying (or what I believe - he has no taste in good graphics or style and has it running so so so shoddily he can't tell).

Also DVDBunny if you do reply and say "yeah yeah it runs amazing you're all idiots" I preempt you with:

SCREENSHOTS!BENCHMARKS!VIDEO!PROOF!

;)

Rich

Back
Top Bottom