I have 1GB of DDR1 RAM is it possible to gain access to Crysis ultra high settings?

Soldato
how though, i mean surely i should get at least the same FPS with my overclocked GTS :confused:

You tried the benchmark (see crysis benchmark thread)? The results speak for themselves, looking at some people with similar specs to me my results were spot on, allthough a lot of my games are messing up now and I get a lot of stuttering in games but crysis seems fine :confused:. Time for a fresh install me thinks.

Soldato
Bit extreme isn't it? Tried a defrag?

I use Diskeeper on XP, need to do abit more but even if I reformat and wish I did not I've always got ghost backups of XP and Vista so I'm all good :)

Won't help. Your framerates are still going to be carp

It wont improve framerates they still wont be good but I rekon it may stop stuttering abit as 1GB of ram even in XP for Crysis is just insane trying tbh :p

J.B

J.B

Soldato
Ahh that was 12 pages of fun reading. It has made me smile when I read Crysis and 1GB DDR and for that I am truely thankful dvdbunny. These threads should come up more often.
Im only now thinking about getting Crysis after a complete system overhaul, still might wait.
I seem to remember it being called the game that is ahead of hardware when i came out.

Soldato
Ahh that was 12 pages of fun reading. It has made me smile when I read Crysis and 1GB DDR and for that I am truely thankful dvdbunny. These threads should come up more often.
Im only now thinking about getting Crysis after a complete system overhaul, still might wait.
I seem to remember it being called the game that is ahead of hardware when i came out.

Try and buy the game as cheap as possible. It ain't that great a game, but it is pretty even though it runs like crud (at the moment).

Matthew

Permabanned
OP
i honestly don't know what i am doing to the game to make the game look and run incredibly well while all you guys are moaning about how crap it runs. What am i doing then.

Back
Top Bottom