I have 1GB of DDR1 RAM is it possible to gain access to Crysis ultra high settings?

Soldato
Perhaps this is Ibot!!!!

The troll who posts laods of crap and always ends up with 20 page long threads. Though its also suspected he has ended up in jail for pedofilia or has staged it all just to get attenchen,.

Soldato
ibot was a guy that posted about how a friends sister who was like under 16 started coming round hers with family troubles or something. But it sounds like they got a bit to intermet.

Then about a month later he starts talking about a police raid and asking if anyone has gone to prison and says he may be or something.

So either is a pedo or he did it all for attenchen. As every thread he seems to start seems to be attenchen seaking.

And he always leaves them half way through without actually telling anything and therefoer everyone is left wondering. Hes been suspended for quite a while.

He also posted about a son needign a graphics card which he got a 8800GTX for i beleive, but has said that hes 25, so how old was he when he had that son? I cant see a 5 year old needing a 8800GTX

Back
Top Bottom