i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Caporegime
Oh7MV.jpg
that has 2 extra on top, i have a habu, but the extra 2 you probably couldnt get to the extra ones on top

looking at the pic they look a tad uncomfortable

Soldato
OP
Ive never thought about anything like this before but now you bring it by them not providing full customisation and therefore stopping yourself and other disabled people playing this and other games like this isnt it sort of discrimination.

I mean c'mon how hard would it be for them to make it fully customisable?
i totally agree,

i don't understand why they can't make all games fully customisable

Soldato
Ive never thought about anything like this before but now you bring it by them not providing full customisation and therefore stopping yourself and other disabled people playing this and other games like this isnt it sort of discrimination.

I mean c'mon how hard would it be for them to make it fully customisable?
Maybe they didn't think that some people only played games by using there chin to control the mouse..

Caporegime
gareth170, I sympathise with what you are saying. When a game doesn't allow fully customisable controls it does irritate me also. I really don't get why the developer does it.

Soldato
OP
gareth170, I sympathise with what you are saying. When a game doesn't allow fully customisable controls it does irritate me also. I really don't get why the developer does it.
yeah i bought afew games in the past which didn't allow fully customisable controls . so it wasted my money and theres no where of taking them back after opened.

Associate
Maybe they didn't think that some people only played games by using there chin to control the mouse..

LoL well done captain obvious ....

You should get in touch with the developers gareth and let them know your situation and also the fact that the lack of effort on thier part to make the game customisable has made it unplayable for you and other disabled people.

You never know you might just get them to re-think the lack of customisation and address it in a future patch, got to be worth a quick email.

Soldato
OP
You should get in touch with the developers gareth and let them know your situation and also the fact that the lack of effort on thier part to make the game customisable has made it unplayable for you and other disabled people.

You never know you might just get them to re-think the lack of customisation and address it in a future patch, got to be worth a quick email.
yeah i'll try that again.

i sent rockstar a email before but got no reply back :eek:

Back
Top Bottom