i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Associate
You are a legend. That is really quite inspiring. I really can't help in anyway with what you require im afraid but just wanted to say you are awesome.

Totally agree, wish I could help in some way but just want to say that it is some amazing skill you have.

Soldato
Surely there must be a much more elegant solution compared to what you are doing. Maybe use some sort of head tracking for moving forward/back and left/right. You could also probably use feet based controls to great effect too.

Associate
i've just tried X-Mouse Button but only 4 buttons work on it with my mouse, i guess it's better still. i'll keep testing it.

On the forums for X-mouse, there is a section for people having issues with certain manufacturers. The developer reccomends as an alternative.
http://www.hydramouse.com/
It appears to have much better support for different hardware/more options.

(downside it's a paid app) (goodside it may work and is a fair $19 + has a trial)
hydraf.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
You are a legend. That is really quite inspiring. I really can't help in anyway with what you require im afraid but just wanted to say you are awesome.

I agree top man of OCUK, it's people like you who should be a respected don !. You have my respect that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom