I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you upload a picture with the two of you and silence the naysayers?

Or do you need some tokens first :p

Cheekykid please lose the ****ing monobrow! Also I don't know if I'm alone on this, but you have one of those faces you just want to punch for some reason :/.

Anyway.....

Going back 2 months or so and there I was preparing to go to meet and greet my babe at the airport. I wasn't exactly 100% comfortable with bringing OC members along due to the embarassment they might have caused. Admittedly this was an idea I had considered at the time!

It was a rather sentimental moment since we hugged and kissed warmly(as expected). I did feel her tongue, I might add. It felt nice :). Having said that we ended up running as I had completely forgotten that I had a limo waiting for us. I paid £90 for a Mercedes S class to take us from Heathrow to Hammersmith but I felt this was well spent and might have scored a point or two, showing that I want to treat her nice. She seemed over the moon and so was I. She has a good build. You seriously can't find a better babe to create offsprings with. Needless to say when we were running I was carrying her heavy bags (why the heck she needed a huge samsonite?). That kinda worried me.

When we arrived home we went to bed rather quickly. I had her in my arms and I resisted the temptation to be overly sexual but nor I wanted to mate. Oh sure.... I did touch her bum but nothing innapropriate. The guy downstairs was welll behaved throughout. It was a nice moment :)

Days passed by and I noticed that she spends a heck of a lot of time preparing every time we wanted to go out. In one ocassion I did count 1 hour and 50mins:eek:. It was a night out to an affluent area of London.

Here I am in Kensighton at a restaurant where we went on Friday night.
54g.jpg

to be continued as i need sleep.....

If in any way your actually being serious, you're easily the most creepy person I've ever had the misfortune of reading about :S

So much for your not spending any money on her btw with your £90 car ride for a start...

This thread maybe a bit...different but why should anyone care, aslong as your happy bud!

Unless this is a massive troll then you can **** off :) ****Please fully star out all swear words****

Last edited:
An update with a picture and no girl in it. The lack of surprise should not be underestimated...

Seriously, 'kid', looking a bit old there for the name. Now where else do adults create internet personas that give the impression they are children.....

Anyway, where the pics with the two of you together or is she suddenly shy after all her internet exposure on the webcams, exposure overload maybe ?

Anyone done the standard searches in the standard places to try and match up the photo yet ?

RB

I am disappointed that I missed the start of this thread, late to the OcUK party:( anyway actually skim thread through most of it. Really not convinced on this story. Currently on my phone but someone run that image through tineye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom