I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's pulled a screen shot from a random TV show and says it is himself?

He's going to have to do a LOT better than that to prove any of this crap is true, and we all know that isn't going to happen, as I said earlier.

Anyway.....

Going back 2 months or so and there I was preparing to go to meet and greet my babe at the airport. I wasn't exactly 100% comfortable with bringing OC members along due to the embarassment they might have caused. Admittedly this was an idea I had considered at the time!

It was a rather sentimental moment since we hugged and kissed warmly(as expected). I did feel her tongue, I might add. It felt nice :). Having said that we ended up running as I had completely forgotten that I had a limo waiting for us. I paid for a Mercedes S class to take us from Heathrow to Hammersmith but I felt this was well spent and might have scored a point or two, showing that I want to treat her nice. She seemed over the moon and so was I. She has a good build. You seriously can't find a better babe to create offsprings with. Needless to say when we were running I was carrying her heavy bags (why the heck she needed a huge samsonite?). That kinda worried me.

When we arrived home we went to bed rather quickly. I had her in my arms and I resisted the temptation to be overly sexual but nor I wanted to mate. Oh sure.... I did touch her bum but nothing innapropriate. The guy downstairs was welll behaved throughout. It was a nice moment :)

Days passed by and I noticed that she spends a heck of a lot of time preparing every time we wanted to go out. In one ocassion I did count 1 hour and 50mins:eek:. It was a night out to an affluent area of London.

Here I am in Kensighton at a restaurant where we went on Friday night

to be continued as i need sleep.....

Im sorry, but anyone who believes this has to be one of the biggest muppets in existance. The content reeks of someone concocting a story, and the language is laughable. Lines such as:

"I wasn't exactly 100% comfortable with bringing OC members along due to the embarassment they might have caused. Admittedly this was an idea I had considered at the time!"

"I did feel her tongue, I might add. It felt nice :)"

"Having said that we ended up running as I had completely forgotten that I had a limo waiting for us. "

"You seriously can't find a better babe to create offsprings with."

It's a blatant, and screamingly obvious wind-up. However kudos to our wee troll Cheekykid who is now sitting there chuckling into his keyboard, you certainly had some very gullible people going. :D

Last edited:
54g.jpg

That's a nice eyebrow you have there.

Is anyone else sort of reminded of (film wise):
1302760726047.jpg

The film:
Catfish_movie_poster-405x60.jpg

Last edited:
hi guys, can somebody summarise what's happened here? i've missed it and cba to read 20 pages

B@

Anyway.....

Going back 2 months or so and there I was preparing to go to meet and greet my babe at the airport. I wasn't exactly 100% comfortable with bringing OC members along due to the embarassment they might have caused. Admittedly this was an idea I had considered at the time!

It was a rather sentimental moment since we hugged and kissed warmly(as expected). I did feel her tongue, I might add. It felt nice :). Having said that we ended up running as I had completely forgotten that I had a limo waiting for us. I paid £90 for a Mercedes S class to take us from Heathrow to Hammersmith but I felt this was well spent and might have scored a point or two, showing that I want to treat her nice. She seemed over the moon and so was I. She has a good build. You seriously can't find a better babe to create offsprings with. Needless to say when we were running I was carrying her heavy bags (why the heck she needed a huge samsonite?). That kinda worried me.

When we arrived home we went to bed rather quickly. I had her in my arms and I resisted the temptation to be overly sexual but nor I wanted to mate. Oh sure.... I did touch her bum but nothing innapropriate. The guy downstairs was welll behaved throughout. It was a nice moment :)

Days passed by and I noticed that she spends a heck of a lot of time preparing every time we wanted to go out. In one ocassion I did count 1 hour and 50mins:eek:. It was a night out to an affluent area of London.

Here I am in Kensighton at a restaurant where we went on Friday night.
54g.jpg

to be continued as i need sleep.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom