I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, but anyone who believes this has to be one of the biggest muppets in existance. The content reeks of someone concocting a story, and the language is laughable. Lines such as:

It's a blatant, and screamingly obvious wind-up. However kudos to our wee troll Cheekykid who is now sitting there chuckling into his keyboard, you certainly had some very gullible people going. :D

I thought that exactly when I read the language used in that post... who speaks like that?! Especially seeing as he must be in his 20s... I now no longer wish/hope this isn't a wind up, and am now 100% in the troll corner.

Cheekykid, grow up.

I think the original post in this was real and he didn't realise what an utter muppet he was being.

After the outcry he's made the rest up to try and redeem himself...not going to happen.

Lock and ban to be honest.

i did a quick google reverse image search on the soup picture, and came up with this

other than the lack of uni brow, the dude in the pic looks pretty darned similar to "cheekykid" in the soup picture, and he has a possibly romainian girl with him

Surprisingly, google goggles does not pick up any part of the pic, which means it's probably not just taken off google images, and it's not documented in any of googles pic database.

Google Goggles doesn't tend to pick up much of anything most of the time.

It's likely a still from a TV show of some sort, which would make it much harder to detect, or it's someone he knows.

Even if it was actually him, that doesn't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom