I think I'm being sued...

Don
how can u justify or defend the fact that he has openly said he has d/l, i bet he is not a one time offender, he should pay the fine and then learn from his mistakes. Like i said you can hire almost anything these days either locally or via websites. there is no reason what so ever to d/l via torrent sites unless you have a hidden agenda. i.e get the latest films or games for free while the rest of us pay thru the nose.

snip

Last edited:
Permabanned
I would just sit tight and ignore them. There was an article on Digg last week (can't find it now) that was talking about these jokers and how in two European (Italy and somewhere else) countries there courts have already thrown out there claims because of there methods for collecting evidence.

Also, how did they get from IP to you with out a court order?

Don
I suggest you edit that before you get a suspension for personal attacks.

Burnsy

Do you not agree with it then?

Did he not personally attack another member just a couple of posts above yours? About howand I quote "you make me sick" "you're nothing but a thief plain and simple"?

Fair is fair in my eyes, if a don wishes me to remove the picture then I will, the guy is a troll and I think it's just.

Man of Honour
Do you not agree with it then?

Did he not personally attack another member just a couple of posts above yours? About howand I quote "you make me sick" "you're nothing but a thief plain and simple"?

Fair is fair in my eyes, if a don wishes me to remove the picture then I will, the guy is a troll and I think it's just.

I agree the post is very silly, but what you quoted is plainly a personal attack towards another member.

The other things you quoted are an opinion towards an argument and are related to the thread. Saying 'you're a homo' degrades the discussion and is against the rules.

Rise above it and give a decent response to his comments :)

Burnsy

Don
I agree the post is a bit silly, but what you quoted is plainly a personal attack towards another member.

The other things you quoted are an opinion towards an argument and are related to the thread. Saying 'you're a homo' degrades the discussion and is against the rules.

Rise above it and give a decent response to his comments :)

Burnsy

Quite frankly I think it's ********, pure and simple.

You let this:

"i hope u get sued for the full amount. its people like u that cause high prices for the rest of us there is no need to d/l when u can rent if not locally then via the internet. I really hope you get whats coming to you, you are nothing but a thief plain and simple. you have no excuse, so stop whimpering and take your medicine, i deyest people like you, you got caught 1 time but i bet you d/l music movies and films you make me sick."

Slip by the net. How is that not a personal attack? There are no opinions in there... They are statements and an attack.

Associate
Quite frankly I think it's ********, pure and simple.

You let this:

"i hope u get sued for the full amount. its people like u that cause high prices for the rest of us there is no need to d/l when u can rent if not locally then via the internet. I really hope you get whats coming to you, you are nothing but a thief plain and simple. you have no excuse, so stop whimpering and take your medicine, i deyest people like you, you got caught 1 time but i bet you d/l music movies and films you make me sick."

Slip by the net. How is that not a personal attack? There are no opinions in there... They are statements and an attack.

Agreed

Associate
Cheers for the edit man, I was debating leaving it in though! better to keep the peace though right? Let's just hope that the above doesn't go unmissed by at least one Don who happens to read it,

Yeah you right best to keep the peace. I still think the other guy is out of order thou with his comments abit to direct.

Back
Top Bottom