I think i'm getting "into" movie soundtracks, help!

Kill Bill soundtrack = WIN

I bought the volume one soundtrack when the film was released. Mainly for:

"Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" by Nancy Sinatra
"Woo Hoo" by The 5.6.7.8's
"Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei (OH YES :D)

Haven't heard volume 2 yet.

If you can find one l suggest the Varese Sarabande edition of "Conan the barbarian". Probably Basil Poledouris finest work and one of the best if not the best orchestral piece of music l have ever heard :)

Blade Runner, The Fifth Element and Terminator Salvation have fantastic soundtracks.

I think the only good thing about Terminator Salvation is its soundtrack.

I can't stop listening to the 'Juno' soundtrack, it's brilliant!

Edit: and yes the Vangelis Blade Runner OST is amazing, almost three hours worth of Vangelis, can't beat that :p

Schindler's List.

They played the main theme to that at the pub quiz, you had to say what it was an who composed it... obviously I wrote "Schindler's List Main Theme - John Williams"... got it wrong.
ugh.gif

Quizmaster said someone else wrote it... obviously their decision is final... but still, was pretty annoyed.

They played the main theme to that at the pub quiz, you had to say what it was an who composed it... obviously I wrote "Schindler's List Main Theme - John Williams"... got it wrong.
ugh.gif

Quizmaster said someone else wrote it... obviously their decision is final... but still, was pretty annoyed.
One of his best works and for a classic film! (I find most of his others too similar though they're all great especially ET!)

Quiz fail :(

Back
Top Bottom