I want an addictive game for my S8

Associate
Exhiled Kingdoms.

Found this randomly the other day after looking at old rpgs and it's great.

Old school UO/Baulders Gate/Diablo style graphics - so far it's got me hooked and version 1.0 has just been released where the dev has completed all the quests (over 80 of them) and is still adding a lot of mid-end game content.

The demo allows you to get to level 5 I think and you have about 15 areas to explore as a Warrior or Rogue (Cleric is available in the full game) - I think Mage is planned for the future and also multiplayer.
I brought it soon after playing as it was exactly what I was looking for - It's about £3-something to buy the full game but definitely worth it if you're into hack and slash old school rpgs with loot, dungeons, traps and all that good stuff. :)

*goes back to crawling dungeons for some better gear*

Soldato
Legendary: Game of Heroes is a decent Match-3 game with guild-based social activity and reasonably diverse content. Can be played F2P so long as you don't want to be Legend rank, and interestingly while you're restricted by a Stamina gate you don't really need to do any more than it will allow. There's one slot open in my guild, Killer Instincts.

Soldato
Chess!

Seriously, I've never played real chess, didn't even understand the rules until a few weeks ago when I downloaded an app. Read up a bit on Wikipedia, still don't fully understand how blocking works in terms of checking the King etc. but it's good fun playing around with different moves... "Oh cuss, just lost my Bishop", thinking ahead etc.

Associate
Just thought I'd mention 'Rebuild 3'.

A town building game in a zombie apocalypse setting. The original game had me hooked, and the third instalment has as well - it seems to have a lot of replay value too.

Soldato
OP
My mom is past lvl 400 of candy crunch and hasn't paid a penny.
:D

My partner is on level 1190 of a similar game called Gardenscape (or something)

It's pretty much a candy crush game but with a metagame of building a garden as you go.

I can't stand those games, I find them frustrating but she enjoys it and too hasn't spent a penny!

Back
Top Bottom