I want an addictive game for my S8

Associate
I played Marvel Contest of Champions for almost a year but as I have less time for games now I started to fall behind and ended up quitting, but its a great game with plenty of content.

Now Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow has become my new favourite where I’m able to play entirely f2p and keep up with all the events without issue, and much less time invested now I’ve caught up with the story line and reached max level.

Associate
What Raoh said, Exiled Kingdoms is amazing old school rpg, you can use your controller with the game too but not perfectly yet, only game I ever bought on android, played the free version and was so drawn in I needed the real thing so paid for full. 9/10 andriod rpg.

Soldato
OP
What Raoh said, Exiled Kingdoms is amazing old school rpg, you can use your controller with the game too but not perfectly yet, only game I ever bought on android, played the free version and was so drawn in I needed the real thing so paid for full. 9/10 andriod rpg.

Thanks just took a look, I think I'll have a go!

Associate
I have played popcap's Chuzzle for years, which was removed from all app stores for some reason but I have recently found Chibble which is a clone of it :D and just as addictive

Associate
Say goodbye to your free time.
Just started a new team in the GT class... got a point in my first 6 hour race. :D

I’ve already said my goodbyes playing It on my phone, probably worse once it loads up on steam.
I had my first shot and went bankrupt so started over now I get the jist of it, I have won the 2 first tier series and moved up but cant win a race either:D correct pit stops are the key

Back
Top Bottom