Who is Right?

• Big.Wayne

Votes: 90 41.3%
  • easyrider

Votes: 128 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
UK technical is never will be the best in the world as never will do. Other country beat us by hand down !

Sorry? Who are these other countries that are beating us hands down?

Intel may be a US company, but it's heavily staffed with Brits. Most places are. The Far-East manufacturers are basically motherboard manipulators - sticking components on a PCB with a chipset they bought in from elsewhere.

Don't confuse the ability to finesse a concept with genuine innovation.

And even then, when given the tools, Brits excel. The UK based Japanese 'aircraft carrier' assembly plants are among the best in the world because they took the Japanese techniques and made them better.

James Dyson may have moved his assembly to Malaysia, but his design centre is still in Wiltshire.

I'm not sure what your background is Bulldog147, but British Technology, British Technicians and British Innovation is very highly regarded all over the world. I make a very good living scaring the living daylights out of foreign food companies by explaining how far ahead UK companies are in terms of food safety, quality and innovation.

And I'm pretty sure if someone poured kit and funding on Jokester, Clone or WelshTom the way they do on CoolAler then the UK would hold a few more overclocking records.

Remember - you're Bulldog147, not Shizu147:D

Soldato
Guess who hasn't read the whole thread....

YOU

Reason being anyone who thinks that the Lynnfield should be all in one thread rather than spilt into two seperate threads clearly is not interested in hardware or comparing each others results.

Why should I5 owners have to sift through i7 lynnfield results in the same thread when it means nothing to them.Its a waste of time and effort and it makes it difficult to collect results.

And in the thrid person just for you:D

Easy thinks that two seperate threads is the way forward

***The Official Core i5 Overclocking Thread***

***The Official Core i7 Lynnfield Overclocking Thread***

And there you go, talking about yourself in the third person. Mental. Never place decisions in the hands of the unhinged. I bet you sold your S775 stuff for more than paid for it, the day after they announced the new stuff, and you've not been posting because you didn't have a PC, and even now you're posting blind, because you sold your old graphics card for more than you paid for it when you heard the new ATIs were out tomorrow.

And with the return of the one who calls himself '3rd Person Easy' comes the discord that always seems to follow you/him.

Caporegime
And there you go, talking about yourself in the third person. Mental. Never place decisions in the hands of the unhinged. I bet you sold your S775 stuff for more than paid for it, the day after they announced the new stuff, and you've not been posting because you didn't have a PC, and even now you're posting blind, because you sold your old graphics card for more than you paid for it when you heard the new ATIs were out tomorrow.

And with the return of the one who calls himself '3rd Person Easy' comes the discord that always seems to follow you/him.

Lighten up:rolleyes::D

Everyone knows I use a laptop :D

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
my thread...

you are ruining my beautiful thread!

go and argue in GD or i will bring out the hammer :p

Soldato
take a read of this...
bit-tech.net said:
With that in mind, even if you like the look of the Core i5-750, you really should decide whether you can stretch to an i7-920 as things currently stand, just to make sure you're getting a good deal. Either way, our advice is to go out and buy a Core i7-920 before Intel realises its mistake and discontinues it
Interesting! :D

Caporegime
Hope you're ready Wayne?

You can do the spreadsheet now.:D

Good luck in sifting through i7 and i5 results in the same thread!:eek::D

EDIT: TBH who's going to be dumb enough to buy a 860/870 anyway! :p

You can get a 920 cheaper lol

Back
Top Bottom