Icecold's mobility thread

Lew

Lew

Associate
Hello,

advice needed

Had some keyhole surgery on my hip in November had to smooth off the bone as it had spurs (not sure if correct terminology) still get the same pain in my lower back/ pelvis area below waistline and also groin pain, Having physiotherapy still but no improvement any suggestions?

Thanks

Associate
Seems to me that we are getting a little close to the "no medical advice" rule with that one.

My advice would be 1) talk to professionals about this asap 2) make sure any stretching or exercises are being done with absolutely perfect form.

If you don't feel confident in your physio request another or go shopping around for someone else. Also maybe consider people in other professions such as osteos?

Lew

Lew

Associate
The Physio does know this, I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and found a specific exercise that helped them, I wasn't really asking for medical advice just exercises. Seeing my consultant today for a follow up

Soldato
Seems to me that we are getting a little close to the "no medical advice" rule with that one.

My advice would be 1) talk to professionals about this asap 2) make sure any stretching or exercises are being done with absolutely perfect form.

If you don't feel confident in your physio request another or go shopping around for someone else. Also maybe consider people in other professions such as osteos?

This to be honest.

kd

Associate
I just wanted to make sure I was careful with what I said. Without seeing you that is all I can say as well, there are too many factors that could be in play for me to guess.

Caporegime
Just been looking at some of the shoulder mob videos, trying this shows how much worse my right shoulder is and always has been, left one gets pretty close to the ground, right is much further away.

Going to go through what I can and see what makes a difference.

P.S: like my clunky shoulders?

Last edited:
Caporegime
..........that is with them pinned back :p

They've never clicked this badly before! That's more of a crunch noise! I've sacked shoulders off today, nor worth the risk, can't even do a front raise without pain at the moment :o

Back
Top Bottom