• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

icecold's training log

Man of Honour
OP
KD that probably means you will have to miss the meal. I wouldn't want things to run late and end up getting you home past your bedtime x

Man of Honour
OP
If you need to leave early it's fine, I'll make the reservation for enough people to allow you to stay should you choose.

Training 05/04/13

Squats
bar x lots
60x10
100x5
140x5
180x1
195x4
195x4 feeling incredibly lazy for some reason. Not firing especially well but not finding the sets hard. Time to increase the intensity...
195x4
195x4
195x4
195x4
Bosh, really easy. Rests all short too.

Bench
bar x lots
60x6
92.5x5x5
So much better after my physio session. Felt like my shoulder took a few reps to get used to having a pec that wasn't all kinds of jacked up, but the later sets were awesome.

Curls
****ing loads.

Caporegime
The squats made me lol :D

Feeling lazy, brb, repping 195kg 20+ times :p

Question, would your physio take bookings presumably? Need to see someone who actually knows what they're doing. Apart from yourself and Dom :p

Man of Honour
OP
A bro of a bro, who stopped coming to our gym a while ago, was suggesting stuff for biceps.

Went something like:

BB curl 3 sets
Preacher DB curl some sets
Hammer curl 3 sets with the last set just carrying on until the reps were tiny (at least 60 reps)

WTF

Delvis, yeah it's best to text him as he's quite busy.

Soldato
I'm going to make a reservation at a place called Atomic Burger. Kind of like GBK, but more gains.

Delvis, if he sees your shoulders he may vomit.

I just realised this is probably Atomic Burger Oxford. If it's the Bristol one though (It's near Swindon amirite!) give me a shout and I'll come down, only live round the corner.

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah sorry for the confusion Chris! Atomic Burger will be decimated next weekend when some of the guys come to Oxford.

I am down in Bristol fairly frequently, so we should definitely do some sort of meet there. I might even see Morba...

Back
Top Bottom