• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

icecold's training log

Caporegime
Notice. I'm finding laying down on a ball and lolling around my scrap and everything near it really helps with the shoulder pressure I'm getting on my front dealt, which confuses me somewhat :p

Man of Honour
OP
I'm going to make a reservation at a place called Atomic Burger. Kind of like GBK, but more gains.

Delvis, if he sees your shoulders he may vomit.

Man of Honour
OP
While some of us are here, do we have any limits on time? I'm guessing the far away brahs might have something to say if I book the food too late...

Anyone remember when FF is back to give his input on this?

Soldato
While some of us are here, do we have any limits on time? I'm guessing the far away brahs might have something to say if I book the food too late...

Anyone remember when FF is back to give his input on this?

I absolutely don't want to be back later than 10, 8 would be nice. It's about three hour trip, so leaving you guys at 5-7.

Whilst we're on the topic, does anyone want me to bring down my set of rings to try out?

kd

Soldato
I absolutely don't want to be back later than 10, 8 would be nice. It's about three hour trip, so leaving you guys at 5-7.

Whilst we're on the topic, does anyone want me to bring down my set of rings to try out?

kd

Where you coming from? It would be a 3hr trip from here also if I was going to go.

Damn, I need to move closer for the gains! :(

Soldato

kd

Bring rings kkthx

Time for me, and by default LiE and Delvis shouldnt be an issue, like LiE i have written off the day :D

Caporegime
Delvis, if he sees your shoulders he may vomit.

:D

Especially seeing as my front delt (or is it Anterior delt? =/) is absoloutely foobar right now :( Need to speak to the misses about what she's doing Saturday, might not be able to come now. Doubt I'll be able to do OHP and Bench anyway the rate my shoulder is feeling after over a week.

Associate
I'm happy to on record and say I'm competing.

tumblr_mdm5qvFmvY1rckiv7o1_500.png

Scott, didn't text you back because my phone is ****. Very nice pulling, looking forward to see what things look like in the next few weeks. Also let me know how the squats go tonight.

Back
Top Bottom