Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Probably not but I can see it being a possibility. I'm always buying more because often when I need to transfer files or back things up my drives are nearly always full so having some empty ones is very handy. Some of these flash drives contain Motorola CPS programming software and other valuable radio programming software and others contain retro drivers for hardware I have among other things.

Drop me a trust, I'll send you a few for free :)

Rome is fine to drive in, as long as you are very much a defensive driver.

As others have said, for central Rome, I can't imagine a big lofty Camaro being much fun.

I took my Fiesta when I was ~18; had a great time.

Rome is fine to drive in, as long as you are very much a defensive driver.

As others have said, for central Rome, I can't imagine a big lofty Camaro being much fun.

I took my Fiesta when I was ~18; had a great time.

Based on the pickup location he's going to Charlotte in the US, him talking about "when in Rome" is just a phrase i.e. doing as the locals do :cry:

Sooo... this arrived... a whopping 36 hours from California to Geneva :)

foto-no-exif-6.jpg

foto-no-exif-7.jpg

I used to live in North Carolina.

Interesting, I'm only flying there as SC didn't have that particular car, so thought sod it, road trip. I understand that Hendrick Motorsport is in NC who tuned the cars. I won't be doing anything in NC other than driving through unfortunately.

Some tiles. And 8 hours of some blokes time… he’s just left, so the grout will go lighter as it dries then I just need to give them a good clean to make them pop.

And some worktop.

A96-C4-F79-2-B36-4982-866-A-777-DD2-DED34-F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom