Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

New headphone pads to replace some not just tired, but KNACKERED ones.

Popped those cans on for a call last week, after a couple of years in a drawer. My girlfriend later went "Your sideburns are full of crud" :eek:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (10.5" iPad Pro on the right for comparison).

To be used as a general home automation controller (works well with Fridge I posted earlier).

Excuse the messy desk - it's not my normal use one!

TR1Jwb4.jpg

eta yeah almost 30k emails :D

Went to pick up a cheap lathe that I’ll recondition and play with.

1yjoI2r.jpg

And then managed to bag deal on the century on this Lincoln Powertec 231c. It’s covered in red paint so I’ll clean it up. I went and got the gas bottle today sadly it didn’t come with that

xX9TRNI.jpg

Only took 6 weeks to arrive and 8 chasing e-mails. :o Crestdeals.co.uk I should have checked their Trustpilot first however my mate got them from here.

upload images

Eurgh, horrible things. If the bleach like taste and excess salivating for the 20 minutes you have to keep them in wasn't bad enough, I was left with sensitive teeth for a couple days after as well.

New headphone pads to replace some not just tired, but KNACKERED ones.

Popped those cans on for a call last week, after a couple of years in a drawer. My girlfriend later went "Your sideburns are full of crud" :eek:

My denon d2000s look worse than that. One of the sides has started cutting out. Need to tackle a repair soon! :(

Finally bought these

Grade B from CEX but look absolutely brand new. Wouldn't know they were not brand new.

190 Inc delivery with 24 month warranty!

Really happy with them!

rb7VCcl.jpg

IMG-20220319-081633.jpg

Went to pick up a cheap lathe that I’ll recondition and play with.

1yjoI2r.jpg

And then managed to bag deal on the century on this Lincoln Powertec 231c. It’s covered in red paint so I’ll clean it up. I went and got the gas bottle today sadly it didn’t come with that

xX9TRNI.jpg

Both lovely bits of kit, the exposed gearing on the lathe looks like a clothing disaster waiting to happen though, I hope you either machine naked or put a shround around the gearbox :D

What did these cost out of interest?

Both lovely bits of kit, the exposed gearing on the lathe looks like a clothing disaster waiting to happen though, I hope you either machine naked or put a shround around the gearbox :D

What did these cost out of interest?

Its not naked, it’s got the other half of the speed gearing and the motor with a cover but that’s not attached. I unbolted it to get it into the van.

0EgaU5O.jpg

£100 for the Lathe, £50 for the welder.

Back
Top Bottom