Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Some zip ties

IMG-20220321-151019-01.jpg

Been a busy day today with deliveries..

I wasn't sure about the "Alpine Green" but man..its nice in the flesh!

My iPhone 12 mini, will be up soon for sale, so keep a look-out if your after one! ;)

ARJx8cD.jpg

My iPhone 12 mini, will be up soon for sale, so keep a look-out if your after one! ;)

ARJx8cD.jpg

The new phones look annoyingly nice. I’m really hoping work will get everyone (with work numbers) new iPhones. The new IT keep keeps going on about how much easier it’ll be to administrate phones if they were iPhones.

As I’m typing, I’m realising I’d rather maintain my privacy.

The new phones look annoyingly nice. I’m really hoping work will get everyone (with work numbers) new iPhones. The new IT keep keeps going on about how much easier it’ll be to administrate phones if they were iPhones.

As I’m typing, I’m realising I’d rather maintain my privacy.

yeah, I mean apple stuff aint cheap, but you do get superior quality and (usually) great support services.

ARJx8cD.jpg

I keep on thinking phones now have Philips triple head shavers.

yeah, I mean apple stuff aint cheap, but you do get superior quality and (usually) great support services.

They're great. I think I've had an iPhone consistently for the last 10 years or something like that. I did try an android phone - can't remember which one - but it was awful off the bat. I heard, after I'd returned it, that there had been some sort of issue on release. I was glad to be rid of it.

A proper ultrasonic toothbrush (unlike the misbranded ones sold in the Uk). All the way from Germany for £84.

Info in case people havent come across them

https://www.emmi-dent.com/

Its actually for the dog as they dont make a noise and you cant feel the vibration.

But will test on myself first and if good will be buying two more to replace our standard electric toothbrushes.

Saw them on Crufts although that was tg emmi-pet version which is exactly the same as the human version but repackaged and they charge £200 for them!

Back
Top Bottom