Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

A proper ultrasonic toothbrush (unlike the misbranded ones sold in the Uk). All the way from Germany for £84.

Info in case people havent come across them

https://www.emmi-dent.com/

Its actually for the dog as they dont make a noise and you cant feel the vibration.

But will test on myself first and if good will be buying two more to replace our standard electric toothbrushes.

Saw them on Crufts although that was tg emmi-pet version which is exactly the same as the human version but repackaged and they charge £200 for them!

Funny that my Philips Sonicare has died over the weekend, want to replace it with another but mine was the Diamond Clean and the same model now is like £200 (I only paid £75). With this new kid on the block, where do you get the replacement brushes from? And how much are they?

It seems they are 149 euros now.

Funny that my Philips Sonicare has died over the weekend, want to replace it with another but mine was the Diamond Clean and the same model now is like £200 (I only paid £75). With this new kid on the block, where do you get the replacement brushes from? And how much are they?

£21 for 2 for adults and £16 for 4 kids (small heads) from amazon uk.

Emmi-dent arent a new kid on the block, them along with Smilex and Megasonex they are one of only 3 manufacturers certified for Ulatrasonic toothbrushes (ones that work at a minimum of 1.6MHz or 192,000,000 movements per minute) and not sonic ones which work at up to 40,000 and often advertised at "ultrasonic" in the UK. The philips sonicare is just a sonic toothbrush albeit it operates faster than most at 60,000 per minute.

Smilex i could only buy from Japan and Megasonex I could only find from the USA and both were costly esp with shipping and import duty.

Emmi dent heads are expensive as the chip is in each head whereas Megasonex you just replace the brush on the heads so they are cheaper in the long run.

But thought we would give this a try for the dog. Amazing that its totally silent. If any good might try to get a Megasonex or Smilex one for ourselves.

Last edited:
Is this all real and proven? I do wonder why there is an actual brush, with bristles?

supposedly proven.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7175112/

Brush is there to

1. hold the toothpaste
2. gently brush away all the gack you have removed from your teeth.
3. They also come with sonic abilities as well so you can switch on the sonic and have the brush vibrate at 60,000 times per minute as well.

£21 for 2 for adults and £16 for 4 from amazon uk.

Emmi-dent arent a new kid on the block, them along with Smilex and Megasonex they are one of only 3 manufacturers certified for Ulatrasonic toothbrushes (ones that work at a minimum of 1.6MHz or 192,000,000 movements per minute) and not sonic ones which work at up to 40,000 and often advertised at "ultrasonic" in the UK. The philips sonicare is just a sonic toothbrush albeit it operates faster than most at 60,000 per minute.

Smilex i could only buy from Japan and Megasonex I could only find from the USA and both were costly esp with shipping and import duty.

Emmi dent heads are expensive as the chip is in each head whereas Megasonex you just replace the brush on the heads so they are cheaper in the long run.

But thought we would give this a try for the dog. Amazing that its totally silent. If any good might try to get a Megasonex or Smilex one for ourselves.

I might give them a go then, did you have some code to get it to £84?

Been a busy day today with deliveries..

I wasn't sure about the "Alpine Green" but man..its nice in the flesh!

My iPhone 12 mini, will be up soon for sale, so keep a look-out if your after one! ;)

Jealous! Love the alpine green colour. I was hoping they’d release a 14 in that sort of colour, but since we’ve had the 13 pro in it I doubt they will :( They like people to be able to distinguish colours and hence the phone/model easily.

On the cutting edge of monitor technology this week, just like back in 2014 when I got one of the first 34" Ultrawide IPS monitors, today it's the QD-OLED from Dell/Alienware. Immense specs, immense price after discounts and cashback.

front-angle-1.jpg

On the cutting edge of monitor technology this week, just like back in 2014 when I got one of the first 34" Ultrawide IPS monitors, today it's the QD-OLED from Dell/Alienware. Immense specs, immense price after discounts and cashback.

front-angle-1.jpg

Lol people got delayed all over the place, yet you get yours?

How's the text fringing with the QD-OLED pixel structure?

Also btw nice speaker dent :D

Also btw nice speaker dent :D
IT'S CHARACTER!!!!

Yes, ordered yesterday, arrived today. Pretty easy really :D

Text seems fine to me, sitting in my chair normally reading all seems fine, really eyeballing the screen up close you can notice some, but it's nothing major IMO. Will wait a few panel/pixel refresh cycles to see what happens as some on reddit have said it goes away after a few cycles.

All is forgiven in that area anyway the moment you pay a game like Cyberpunk and suddenly everything is buttery smooth and instant response lol.

IT'S CHARACTER!!!!

Yes, ordered yesterday, arrived today. Pretty easy really :D

Text seems fine to me, sitting in my chair normally reading all seems fine, really eyeballing the screen up close you can notice some, but it's nothing major IMO. Will wait a few panel/pixel refresh cycles to see what happens as some on reddit have said it goes away after a few cycles.

All is forgiven in that area anyway the moment you pay a game like Cyberpunk and suddenly everything is buttery smooth and instant response lol.

Sounds more like they got used to it, as the QD-OLED subpixel structure is wonky in typical Samsung fashion which is causing it, can't see how pixel refreshing is fixing it.

If it is barely noticeable at regular arms length, though, then that's good enough for the price(!) and what you get out of it.

Back
Top Bottom