Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Well it is now all installed and feels pretty good. And seems fan speed is actually controlled better on this board and my fans are no longer at fullspeed all the time :D

Associate
882c801fb8.jpg

New toys. Orange Dark Terror and a Randall RD112

Soldato
20j21at.jpg

Deburring attachment for my drill, it gives a perfect finish to rough/uneven edges on acrylic/petg and also good for taking off smaller amounts of length.

Soldato
Loved Nakamichi back in the day but could never afford. Still got my Luxman K322 though and keep lying to myself I'll rip all my cassettes one day ...

Same here always wanted to own a Nak but they were always out of my price range then they bought out the Cassette Deck 2 and i did soooo many hours overtime to pay for it as i was only earning £1 an hour :eek:

The DR-3 i got for £100 and it's in mint condition so think i got lucky, would love one of the higher end models but there still out of my price range :(

Associate
Same here always wanted to own a Nak but they were always out of my price range then they bought out the Cassette Deck 2 and i did soooo many hours overtime to pay for it as i was only earning £1 an hour :eek:

The DR-3 i got for £100 and it's in mint condition so think i got lucky, would love one of the higher end models but there still out of my price range :(

Amazing how far we've come in 20 years isnt it :D

I remember drooling over the windows of Richer Sounds in the early 90s when I were a kid.

Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVoSQP2yUYA

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I bought this mic for my S7 edge because already have a Rode for the dslr, so wouldn't mind having similar sound input from phone recordings when a dslr is inconvenient.

20161208_184957.jpg

2016.12.08_00001__26A4435.jpg

I then facepalmed and realised I'm a massive dong.

1: The S7 built in mics are stereo, and actually very good. This mic is directional like a shotgun mic, so it does not give the same 3D-stereo feel to audio the same way as the built in mics do.

2: It won't last long because my next phone I'm 99% sure won't feature a 3.5mm jack.

Gonna have to return it.

Back
Top Bottom