Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Did you get them in their black friday sale?

I somehow misplaced my old VSD3 and saw them on offer so I picked up 2 pairs in the 75 dollar off, one pair of the newer VSD3S for myself and another pair of VSD3 the gf.

The earphones i've ever had, sound quality is awesome, they actually stay in your ear no matter what. And the price makes them even better. Enjoy them!

Yep, I bought them at 10% off in the Lend Me Ur Ears BF sale. Was down to $61 Singapore dollars, about £34. These replace my VSD3S version 1 where the connection became loose in one ear.

SQ on these things is outstanding.

Caporegime
Thought prices in wales were cheaper than that wasnt knocking it at all.

Still a 450k + house where i live unfortunatly.

Within about a 20 mile circle of where my house is the exact same model of house goes for between -20 and +50k of whst i paid.

I live up by chester so prices are quite high here

Caporegime
Why do they still build stupidly small garages, - You might get a Mini in there - An original Mini :rolleyes:

Nice house otherwise. - Will you electrify the gate ?

the garage goes a surprisingly far way back, should hold work bench gym stuff and a motorcycle.

but yeah a car would be a tight squeeze width wise.

my folks house has a doubble grage and each one is about 1.5+ the size of these modern garages

its not a gate its a cunningly disgused claymore mine.

Soldato
Who on earth puts cars in garages anymore?

Apart from the 70 year old over the road from me who insists on putting his q5 in his which takes him 20 minutes it's so tight
i would if i had one. my mum and dad both keep there cars in the garage. I dont see why most people use there garage as a rubbish dump :(

Caporegime
Who on earth puts cars in garages anymore?

Apart from the 70 year old over the road from me who insists on putting his q5 in his which takes him 20 minutes it's so tight

I for one do.

Car in garage means instant getaways on frosty mornings, it stops mould forming in the window seals, which can put off buyers as it's evident the car has been stored outside, and it makes it more pleasant getting out if it's peeing it down.

Garages for cars still make sense.

Back
Top Bottom