Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Who on earth puts cars in garages anymore?

Apart from the 70 year old over the road from me who insists on putting his q5 in his which takes him 20 minutes it's so tight

I do use mine in the winter, but it's a car port so it's an open garage, and it's really good at preventing me from needing to de ice the car in the morning.

In that pic that driveway looks like it's a double one so I would just use those and park out front.

Soldato
Nice house :)
Small garages are fine but 1.5 width driveways can be annoying if you both drive - arranging cars for arriving/leaving etc..

Nothing wrong with green front doors, this is ours.

31530942595_e9e1471529_b.jpg

Last edited:
Suspended
How are you coming to these conclusions?

Well the first conclusion is based on the fact that the hinges are always on the opposite side of the handle. Otherwise your door doesn't work so well.

Secondly the way your door opens it creates a triangle of unusable space behind it whereas if the panel and door were switched or hinges are on the left it's more likely the door opens against a wall and leaves no unusable space.

https://www.directdoors.com/media/0/managed/large/composite-external-door-glazed-composite.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
That's the problem with making assumptions when you can't see the full picture :p Lounge access is to the right of this image, if the door opened the other way you would have to walk around it to access the lounge :)

31160087700_6262291462_b.jpg

Last edited:
Suspended
Lol fail. The panel should be on the right of that photo. So like I said, unusable triangle of space. Looks like I was right i'm afraid guys! That way you can still access the lounge without a door in the way, you have no wasted space and the door opens flat against a wall. It also means not everyone is scuffing past the wall and skirting so they don't end up covered in crap like yours.

Back
Top Bottom