Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
SMH

Cmon Dis, you got proved wrong, it was all a bit of bants. I even said inb4 'your house is wrong' so you didn't carry on digging that hole, you can stop now...

The hinges are clearly on that side because the door wont open as wide the other side and it will block the passageway to the left as you enter.

Suspended
SMH

Cmon Dis, you got proved wrong, it was all a bit of bants. I even said inb4 'your house is wrong' so you didn't carry on digging that hole, you can stop now...

The hinges are clearly on that side because the door wont open as wide the other side and it will block the passageway to the left as you enter.

Except I haven't been proved wrong. So as I said...flip the glass panel to the other side, hinges against the wall. No wasted space. No scuffed wall. No scuffed skirting.

If only one of us here was educated and worked in building design...if only...

Soldato
Lol fail. The panel should be on the right of that photo. So like I said, unusable triangle of space. Looks like I was right i'm afraid guys! That way you can still access the lounge without a door in the way, you have no wasted space and the door opens flat against a wall. It also means not everyone is scuffing past the wall and skirting so they don't end up covered in crap like yours.

So if the layout was like as you posted (door mounted the other way) then you would open the door, have to close it to reach the light switch and also close it to access the lounge.

Please stop your madness :p

31416070591_2092f5880b_b.jpg

Soldato
Pvw5crfl.jpg

I assume he means like this, which has the pro that you get a bit more extra space to get through the door on the right hand side, but then the door won't open fully because of the wall to the left. Would have to remove the shelf to the left too. edit. (looks like a table now) also the alarm panel is there.

See where he is coming from, does seem strange to me the handle is on the right but doesn't really bother me, horses for courses i guess.

Soldato
Pvw5crfl.jpg

I assume he means like this, which has the pro that you get a bit more extra space to get through the door on the right hand side, but then the door won't open fully because of the wall to the left. Would have to remove the shelf to the left too. edit. (looks like a table now) also the alarm panel is there.

See where he is coming from, does seem strange to me the handle is on the right but doesn't really bother me, horses for courses i guess.

This makes it easier for someone to smash the window and open the door from the inside too though, doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom