Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
house_zpserwjvfbi.jpg
Moved in at the beginning of the month :)

You moved into a tree? :eek:

Caporegime
White? Granary? seed? or Ciabatta?

We have that much bread too.

/lying about the bread, we only have pitta at the moment.

Different bread all have different textures and tastes...

No one needs 2 ipads...They are the same...and Portable and just not needed :p

I have 9 Guitars 30K worth....They all have different tones and vibes and mojo and functions...

No one needs 2 ipads running the same OSX :p

Associate
Different bread all have different textures and tastes...

No one needs 2 ipads...They are the same...and Portable and just not needed :p

I have 9 Guitars 30K worth....They all have different tones and vibes and mojo and functions...

No one needs 2 ipads running the same OSX :p

Not true. My oldest Ipad hasn't been turned on in months and is on like IOS 8 or something, one is my girlfriends broken one which I haven't got round to fixing the screen on it, one is the girlfriends newest one which she has actually bent the chassis so much that it actually sits a clear centimeter away from the screen yet the screen hasn't cracked (she is some kind of witch, I am not even sure how it is possible to do that to an ipad) one is my ipad pro 9" which I use with the pencil and is on the latest IOS and the last one is the original ipad which is as good as a door stop as it is as an ipad.

None of them are on the same IOS. ;)

Caporegime
Not true. My oldest Ipad hasn't been turned on in months and is on like IOS 8 or something, one is my girlfriends broken one which I haven't got round to fixing the screen on it, one is the girlfriends newest one which she has actually bent the chassis so much that it actually sits a clear centimeter away from the screen yet the screen hasn't cracked (she is some kind of witch, I am not even sure how it is possible to do that to an ipad) one is my ipad pro 9" which I use with the pencil and is on the latest IOS and the last one is the original ipad which is as good as a door stop as it is as an ipad.

None of them are on the same IOS. ;)

Doesn't count... Dead tach is dead tech...You have just been too lazy to recycle it...

No one needs 2 ipads and you clearly dont as you dont use any of them aprt from your Ipad pro!

And you GF has her own...

This is about 2 ipads for one person :p

And I'm having trouble finding somewhere to put a third guitar!!

Hang them on the wall :p

Soldato
Has 10k+ posts.
Doesn't understand the concept of a forum.

:rolleyes:

In addition to its standard function as a marketplace, a forum was a gathering place of great social significance, and often the scene of diverse activities, including political discussions and debates, rendezvous, meetings, et cetera. In that case it supplemented the function of a conciliabulum.

Doesn't say anything about its a place for whining like a bitch about someone else's purchases.

ROpLwRG.jpg

But never mind, I didn't think you understand the concept of a forum :rolleyes:

Soldato
That no one needs 2 ipads thing. What a bunch of toss. I have two iPad 9.7 Pros - one for work, one I only use at home. I don't have my work stuff on my home one, and the other way around.

It's convenience - and guess what, people are happy to pay for convenience aren't they?

Soldato
Doesn't count... Dead tach is dead tech...You have just been too lazy to recycle it...

No one needs 2 ipads and you clearly dont as you dont use any of them aprt from your Ipad pro!

And you GF has her own...

This is about 2 ipads for one person :p

Its about convenience. No one needs most things posted here. I have three android tablets, one i keep at work for work stuff but is my own. One i keep in the main house and another that acts as a touch remote for my PC and home theatre in the converted garage.

Caporegime
That no one needs 2 ipads thing. What a bunch of toss. I have two iPad 9.7 Pros - one for work, one I only use at home. I don't have my work stuff on my home one, and the other way around.

It's convenience - and guess what, people are happy to pay for convenience aren't they?

Thst different

You don't have 2 ipads in the house...

You have one in the office and one at home

So doesn't count :p

Back
Top Bottom