Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Its about convenience. No one needs most things posted here. I have three android tablets, one i keep at work for work stuff but is my own. One i keep in the main house and another that acts as a touch remote for my PC and home theatre in the converted garage.

Android tablets? :p

they don't count!

They are throw away devices and good Trays for beers :p

Yes I do - I work from home :p

Yeah but if you didn't :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Big house, must mean big family, but what about the even bigger families out there in smaller houses? How will they SURVIVE?? You should feel utterly bad.

Commissario
New bag.

new_bag.jpg

Man of Honour
I'm calling off Christmas I've decided...

This weeks bills....

One of those weeks....

1: Oil for heating £470 (1000 litres)
2: Watch repair & Service £480
3: Parking fine £80
4: 1/2 Year Management Fee & Water (£750)
5: Car stuff £2600
6: Gardners back to October £510

Sorry, I don't have pics :(

Also, this works

ROpLwRG.jpg

Caporegime
TV's are static devices....YOu cant just pick up your TV and go and take a dump.

2 Ipads one person....Me don't get :p

Pretty much this. Fair enough if he's loaded and he doesn't need to care about how many iPad's he has and has 2-3 spare for when guests come over.

But the picture did seem ridiculous how he had like 6-7 of them for 3 people. No jealousy at all because I don't want a single iPad so I wouldn't want 10 of them either. Just seemed strange to have so many.

But reading other comments about him buying half a toy shop, etc, it seems more like he's trolling tbh. Why else would you post pics of such excess?

Also don't really get why people are then using that to jump onto posts about someone buying 2 tyres. That is a normal purchase nothing excessive unless they had bought gold plated rims encrusted with diamonds to go with them. Same goes for an aston or a house, those could be considered normal purchases for people. Aston obviously for those with a bit of spare cash.

Again why would someone post a pic of gold plated diamond encrusted rims and then people get pitchforks out when people ask questions. Thought it was strange but if this is what he does then fair enough.

Man of Honour
How long will that oil last you?

We have a 1700 tank and we are currently around 380 left which equates to 25 days (the 380) on our current usage profile according to my provider who has a monitor on my tank. So a 1000 litres is circa 2.5 months when really cold. I work from home a lot so tend to put the heating on all day so I am nice and toasty :D

Caporegime
We have a 1700 tank and we are currently around 380 left which equates to 25 days (the 380) on our current usage profile according to my provider who has a monitor on my tank. So a 1000 litres is circa 2.5 months when really cold. I work from home a lot so tend to put the heating on all day so I am nice and toasty :D

That's pretty good. I'd expect a higher cost to heat up Housey Towers! :D

Caporegime

Put a sweater on!

Or better still, just work next to the R8. That thing'll pump out some heat and is probably cheaper than oil :D

Back
Top Bottom