Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Pretty much this. Fair enough if he's loaded and he doesn't need to care about how many iPad's he has and has 2-3 spare for when guests come over.

But the picture did seem ridiculous how he had like 6-7 of them for 3 people. No jealousy at all because I don't want a single iPad so I wouldn't want 10 of them either. Just seemed strange to have so many.

But reading other comments about him buying half a toy shop, etc, it seems more like he's trolling tbh. Why else would you post pics of such excess?

Also don't really get why people are then using that to jump onto posts about someone buying 2 tyres. That is a normal purchase nothing excessive unless they had bought gold plated rims encrusted with diamonds to go with them. Same goes for an aston or a house, those could be considered normal purchases for people. Aston obviously for those with a bit of spare cash.

Again why would someone post a pic of gold plated diamond encrusted rims and then people get pitchforks out when people ask questions. Thought it was strange but if this is what he does then fair enough.

The posts regarding the two tyres was sarcastic due to how ridiculous some of the statements were about why he purchased so many iPads. I mean who gives a damn? If someone has they money to do it, then do it.

I have three screens for my PC and two graphics cards, should I feel bad about the less fortunate who can get one of each, or even care about that fact? Nope.

Maybe there should be a salt warning on this thread or put triggering posts in spoilers.

That house is beautiful by the way, absolutely love it.

Man of Honour
That's pretty good. I'd expect a higher cost to heat up Housey Towers! :D

I've said many times my house isn't big, it's nice, but not big. Only 2 of us :)

Though big I guess is relative :)

Put a sweater on!

Or better still, just work next to the R8. That thing'll pump out some heat and is probably cheaper than oil :D

Don't talk to me about the R8.....it's also had one of those weeks.....I'm now looking how I remove a big scratch down the nearside carbon panel or worse, replace it. The cost above excludes that job!

Man of Honour
Your fault or?

:(

Hope it can be repaired rather than replaced.

Nope, some knuckle dragger when it was parked somewhere. My job to fix, it looks very used at the moment hence the spends.

Wheels, rear bumper paint, both sills paint, new grills front and back going on to replace the wrapped rubbish the first owner added, which looks superb....until I started to get the car up to temp and on track and then heat simply made it all bubble, pop and look awful so all that is getting replaced by proper stuff....which is also NOT included in the 2600 above!

Add that and a new carbon panel and I see 4K on top :(

Caporegime
Crap. I work in a pretty ropey area at the minute and I'm paranoid mine is going to get bumped or as you say, have some knuckle dragger scrape it.

Replacing the wrap with proper CF isn't bad though - at least it won't disintegrate when you use it properly :D

Ah well, beans for your Christmas dinner this year!

Caporegime
I've said many times my house isn't big, it's nice, but not big. Only 2 of us :)

Though big I guess is relative :)

TBH I don't recall you mentioning that before. :)

I'm just going from vague memories of snippets of photos before coupled with the fact you have a private runw*COUGH* I mean a decent driveway :D

I still think Housey Towers sounds good, regardless of size :D

Man of Honour
TBH I don't recall you mentioning that before. :)

I'm just going from vague memories of snippets of photos before coupled with the fact you have a private runw*COUGH* I mean a decent driveway :D

I still think Housey Towers sounds good, regardless of size :D

Location, location, location ;)

It's not small in the context of a housing estate small, but one of my neighbours has 28 bedrooms and the former lady of the house was a god parent to serious royalty, so I guess that's what I measure it against :D

Soldato
I'm calling off Christmas I've decided...

This weeks bills....

One of those weeks....

1: Oil for heating £470 (1000 litres)
2: Watch repair & Service £480
3: Parking fine £80
4: 1/2 Year Management Fee & Water (£750)
5: Car stuff £2600
6: Gardners back to October £510

Sorry, I don't have pics :(

Also, this works

http://i.imgur.com/ROpLwRG.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

:p The lifestyle costs :(

I've spent too much money lately and I even bring myself to show it else I'll add it up and cry.

Man of Honour
Bloody parking fine was from Burton Hospital which is more annoying.

Has oil shot up? We had 1000 litres last week and it was 37.7p/litre.

I was in the 20s a few months back, yes it has. My supplier will beat anything I see online too.

:p The lifestyle costs :.

True, but we all need heating. Watch was due to it falling off and breaking a button meaning the stop watch bit was stuck on, so putting stress on the internals running all the time, one of those things. Parking fine was one of those things, can hit us all if we are stupid. Management fee comes with where I live, not something I can avoid (common in shared environments) so really only the car and grander could be avoided but it's actually back to September so really 3 months of works (2 times a month) so not too bad.

Soldato
Bloody parking fine was from Burton Hospital which is more annoying.

I was in the 20s a few months back, yes it has. My supplier will beat anything I see online too.

True, but we all need heating. Watch was due to it falling off and breaking a button meaning the stop watch bit was stuck on, so putting stress on the internals running all the time, one of those things. Parking fine was one of those things, can hit us all if we are stupid. Management fee comes with where I live, not something I can avoid (common in shared environments) so really only the car and grander could be avoided but it's actually back to September so really 3 months of works (2 times a month) so not too bad.

Wasn't a dig at you Housey :D Agreed its just the cost of living sadly :(

Back
Top Bottom