Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Bought a ceramic Sunderland mug for my dad for Christmas.
Been looking for a latte style mug for months and this is the first one I came across.
Was described as New.

It has a black mark on the inside!
2uer1w3.jpg

29feed1.jpg

I have no idea what it is, I've tried all sorts of cleaners and scrubbers and nothing works.
Feeling it, its a raised thing so its not a chip, fault in the ceramic maybe? I'm furious! already contacted the seller asking whats going on as he had a picture outside of the box so he KNEW it was there but didnt say!

Associate
Been looking for a latte style mug for months and this is the first one I came across.
Was described as New.

2uer1w3.jpg

29feed1.jpg

I have no idea what it is, I've tried all sorts of cleaners and scrubbers and nothing works.
Feeling it, its a raised thing so its not a chip, fault in the ceramic maybe? I'm furious! already contacted the seller asking whats going on as he had a picture outside of the box so he KNEW it was there but didnt say!

That's actually a secret tattoo that mugs from the old Crockery Gang were involved with. I'd be careful, they're notoriously volatile receptacles.

Soldato
Was described as New.

Write to Daily Mail. Say you're suffering from PTSD, depression, totally miserable and having suicidal thoughts. That you deserve billions of pounds compensation because you will be no longer able to work, stuck in a wheelchair, housebound.

Soldato
You purchased a second IPAD because you can't be bothered to wait for the current one to charge............ You're kidding?

Is this the White Privilege I've heard so much about?

Back
Top Bottom