Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
They are so ugly though. I have one in dark corner of my office. But I'd rather get jungle dwelling plants that are low light tolerant than have lights hanging everywhere
Mines just like a desk lamp, pretty unobstruive.

Doubles as a SAD lamp in winter, give myself half an hour of artifical sun in the mornings :)

Soldato
Recently sold my Apple Watch Series 9 on MM so I could buy another Series 9... only this one has LTE. Needed as I run without my phone and like to stay connected.
Would love to see your tech P&L list, I'm always buying but never get round to selling!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Would love to see your tech P&L list, I'm always buying but never get round to selling!

I try to buy smart, so I rarely pay full price. Whether it's using my sisters student discount or getting like new used items.

This Apple Watch was Grade A from CEX, £300 with no band. It was so new I could still sign up for AppleCare+.

Just bought 2 more official bands from eBay (opened - never used). The collection is growing! These are both from the 2024 range.

I seem to have a thing for the Nike bands.

DSCF4646.jpg

DSCF4648.jpg

DSCF4649.jpg

DSCF4650.jpg

Reactions: kai
Soldato
I try to buy smart, so I rarely pay full price. Whether it's using my sisters student discount or getting like new used items.

This Apple Watch was Grade A from CEX, £300 with no band. It was so new I could still sign up for AppleCare+.

Just bought 2 more official bands from eBay (opened - never used). The collection is growing! These are both from the 2024 range.

I picked up an M3 Pro Macbook Pro that was "mint" from them a few months back for £1729. It had 45 days left to claim the apple care + so could only have been 15 days old.

Who the hell buys one of those, and then sells to CEX for £1100 after 2 weeks! Insane.

Caporegime

DSCF4646.jpg

DSCF4648.jpg

DSCF4649.jpg

DSCF4650.jpg

Nice

Yeah I always always buy second hand phones and stuff like that. My phones get battered and absolutely no point paying 1.5-2x the price when you can go to cex and get a 2 year warranty

Soldato
All that cash and you didn't even select the paved road or sidewalk option? :rolleyes:

Looks tidy, congrats. Do you get both garages or just the one?

Straight out of Jail and laying into them already :D

Mods I suggest forcing them to watch Loose Women during their jail time and threat of double if they do it again!

Last edited:
Soldato
All that cash and you didn't even select the paved road or sidewalk option? :rolleyes:

Looks tidy, congrats. Do you get both garages or just the one?
They literally rushed to get my house finished for the end of June for their half yearly share holder results (Persimmon). :eek:

All the houses to the right of mine and behind aren't finished and no one is in them yet. I've been assured that the pavements and roads will be completed in due course. :o

Just a single garage, the garage attached to in belongs to the house behind but I do have a double driveway.

The only niggle is being restricted to their FibreNest FTTP which is only 500mb where as if I stopped in my terraced house I could have got 900mb-1.6gb from any Openreach or VM provider. :(

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
16:9......eugh.....
I know it's a step away from ultrawide, and there's a chance I may return it if I miss 21:9 too much but the pros so far outweigh the cons compared to the ultrawide OLED.

1: This is completely silent, my PC is silent anyway so it has been a bore having a monitor that is louder than my PC for the last 2 years. I moan about it in the monitors forum often :cry:
2: VRR flicker seems to not be noticeable any more
3: 240Hz 4K :cool:

I'll be back on ultrawide next year when the 5120x2160 40" panels are out don't worry...

Last edited:
Caporegime
They literally rushed to get my house finished for the end of June for their half yearly share holder results (Persimmon). :eek:

All the houses to the right of mine and behind aren't finished and no one is in them yet. I've been assured that the pavements and roads will be completed in due course. :o

Just a single garage, the garage attached to in belongs to the house behind but I do have a double driveway.

The only niggle is being restricted to their FibreNest FTTP which is only 500mb where as if I stopped in my terraced house I could have got 900mb-1.6gb from any Openreach or VM provider. :(
Roughly what sqm is that. Looks huge. But can't tell if it's deep!

Soldato
I know it's a step away from ultrawide, and there's a chance I may return it if I miss 21:9 too much but the pros so far outweigh the cons compared to the ultrawide OLED.

1: This is completely silent, my PC is silent anyway so it has been a bore having a monitor that is louder than my PC for the last 2 years. I moan about it in the monitors forum often :cry:
2: VRR flicker seems to not be noticeable any more
3: 240Hz 4K :cool:

I'll be back on ultrawide next year when the 5120x2160 40" panels are out don't worry...

Are all ultrawides noisy? I had my eye on one for a while now.

Associate
Are all ultrawides noisy? I had my eye on one for a while now.

I've been using an UW for years now and never noticed any noise from it, I'm assuming it's coil whine/PWM or something in mrk's case?

I can't see why an UW would be in any way worse than a non UW.

Back
Top Bottom