Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Tools & cabinets

Like the box and the tools. Halfords have really messed up the drawer sets now tho by splitting them up like that. Means you have to open two drawers to use one tool (not a big deal in long run)

Ive got the origonal pro drawer sets and you got the 2 smaller ratchet sizes with all sockets etc in one set, the large ratchet with all sockets etc in another and a spanner drawer set. Usual case with halfords of fixing something that aint broke

Edit :-looked at pics again also you got 3 different sized extensions for each ratchet size with original set cheaping out now :(

Last edited:
Associate
Like the box and the tools. Halfords have really messed up the drawer sets now tho by splitting them up like that... :(

Hi.

You can still get the drawer sets which sound like they are split as you describe, 1/4, 3/8 & 1/2 trays. Don't think they do the ratchet spanners in a proper tray though.

What I've got in my pics are trays to fit the big 200 piece socket set with ratchet spanners.

Soldato
What's going on...I just wanted people to like my first printer?!?!

Tbh I wanted people to like my boots...they were expensive lol.

dont worry about it. apparently this thread is less about photos of stuff you've bought and more about picking peoples life choices apart these days.

Soldato
Hi.

You can still get the drawer sets which sound like they are split as you describe, 1/4, 3/8 & 1/2 trays. Don't think they do the ratchet spanners in a proper tray though.

What I've got in my pics are trays to fit the big 200 piece socket set with ratchet spanners.

Ah thanks that explains it :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
They say tea is a mug's game.

rps20170103_071702_517.jpg

Associate
I got the E6 last week mate.

I can't stop watching it!

Get yourself a cheap xbox one S, and smash martian and dead pool on..
Streaming 4K is pretty far away from actual BD content..

That being said Marco Polo and Man in the High Castle look stunning on it.

I can't believe a TV looks this good. One of those rare moments in my materialistic life where I've gone.. you know what its worth it!!

Soldato
I got the E6 last week mate.

I can't stop watching it!

Get yourself a cheap xbox one S, and smash martian and dead pool on..
Streaming 4K is pretty far away from actual BD content..

That being said Marco Polo and Man in the High Castle look stunning on it.

I can't believe a TV looks this good. One of those rare moments in my materialistic life where I've gone.. you know what its worth it!!

Agree with you there bud. I got the b6 a few months a go. Stunning. You really look at it and go wow. Yeah actually UHD is far better than 4k streaming. 4k streaming is on about par with 1080p BD

Soldato
Got a normal Xbox One at the minute so not that bothered about getting a One S just yet, will wait till they come down further in price or are bundled with games I don't have. Would like a dedicated player though, so looking at an Oppo or a Panasonic as the posibilities. Just moved into a new build house so I have no internet and have no idea when I'll be able to get it either, lol.

Associate
I wonder how much their prices might fall this year (if at all). At some point I want a 55/65 OLED for the lounge. It looks like it will have to be either the E6 or B6 won't it!

Just had a cryptic email from Samsung saying they are going to announce a new line of TV tomorrow at CES.. maybe they will get into the OLED game too?

If that is the case I can imagine my 2.4K TV will probably end up sub £1.5K :mad:

Caporegime
Just had a cryptic email from Samsung saying they are going to announce a new line of TV tomorrow at CES.. maybe they will get into the OLED game too?

I think they're going for retina-burning 4k nits brightness myself and ignoring the darker end of the spectrum.

Surely not all the big players will get into OLED, but I guess we'll see shortly.

Caporegime
I reckon they will drop another £100 to £200 this year as there is hardly any competition yet.

The fact that you can get a 55" for £1500 is affordable now anyways but I am waiting until they drop below £1000.

Next year fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom