Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

ajf

ajf

Soldato
So far, so good, although only had it a couple of days.
First impressions on opening was the fantastic presentation and the build quality which seems very nice.
Screen is very good. From a short distance I would guess quite a few people would not realise it isn't a real face. Also a lot to choose from, mostly classic in style.
Operation wise, it appears to be standard Android Wear and all that gives, which for me primarily is email notifications and Skype message alerts. Maps looks good though as you can display turn by turn on it.

I am coming from Apple phone and watch and so far am really impressed with both items.
Watch cost me just under £190 from Amazon Warehouse deals, but other than broken seals, seems as new, so a bargain I feel.

First Huawei product for me, but if this is typical of them, I can see the, being a force to be reckoned with soon.

Soldato
First post ever in here for me.

My Redwing 8111s.

Breaking them in slowly..I'm a UK 10 but apparently you have to down size .5 or 1. So went for a 9. A little tight on the arch...but hopefully they'll be like gloves in a couple of weeks.

31905547772_d733211b0d.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
And here is another..HP 252dw.
Spent my whole life using work printers...but the wife has convinced me to get one for home so our lad can print stuff out for colouring in etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
And here is another..HP 252dw.
Spent my whole life using work printers...but the wife has convinced me to get one for home so our lad can print stuff out for colouring in etc.

Yes what a sorry childhood without access to a business class colour laser printer.

Soldato
Looks too small to be a full colour laser. Looks black and white. Wireless. And can dual side print.

it is colour. I've ethernet connected it so it stays in standby ready for instant printing of stuff... I think on wireless it auto-powers off...which would be pain.

quite good really for £150. Although they only come with full black and introductory colour toners...£80 a piece to get full ones. Guess you can buy 3rd party ones for a fraction..but will probably just buy originals when needed.

Told everyone to print only in BW unless really needed.

Back
Top Bottom