Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
20 new wheel nuts - old ones are losing their chrome caps

413063066.jpg

Caporegime

Keyboard is a Corsair CH-9101014-UK K70 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed RGB (silver switches)

Not cheap but I would absolutely recommend it over the cherry red - still has the nice mechanical click but not too loud at all, plus lower actuation makes it less tiring to type, so a good all-rounder. In hindsight I would probably look at getting the non-RGB version (red LED's) as I've basically got the keyboard set to red with WASD and arrow keys as white.

LED lamp was supposed to be short-term solution to adjustable light when night gaming but has been commandeered by my missus for night feeding the littlun.

I bought that keyboard at Christmas. Love it.

Associate
What?

I'm no fan of rolex/omega or any of the homages as they're too 'middle management' these days to be worth considering, but chavvy?

Unless this is some sort of attempt at humor.

Caporegime
I am weak.

cPd1rkvl.jpg

It really is :D

Haven't had any time to do much in the way of downloading customised profiles as there are some pretty cool ones out there. I imagine it will stay as it is for a while!

Clickity clickity :D

I haven't bothered with them either, but had a look on the Corsair forum and there are some very cool ones!

Soldato
I see you have four cables plugged into your current machine

Show us your dongles! :p

Only 1 Cable needed to the new MacBook now for me. No dongles except the gigabit ethernet plugged into my monitor :D

USB3 to Gigabit Ethernet --- via usb 3 to ---> LG 38UC99

LG 38UC99 --- via USB TypeC carrying DisplayPort + USB3 Hub+Power Delivery + Audio System --> New MacBook.

Man of Honour
Thought I'd try out some noise cancelling headphones for an upcoming flight I have

aW2gmlV.jpg

see if they help at all with my rather large fear of flying :eek:Sound quality is average but then I am comparing them to my shure 846s and Sennheiser wireless home cinema heaphones. But, the noise cancelling is quite amazing, almost eerie!

Just as a warning I had to return these. Yes the noise cancelling is amazing but I found that when I walked with my phone in my pocket, the Bluetooth connection kept cutting out. I am fairly tall so that might have been a contributing factor but it was just so irritating they had to go. It could have been a problem with my phone itself but I'm not replacing my phone just for that.

The other thing, which wasn't a deal breaker, is that they are really hot to walk around with. I have recently been bought a pair of their wired, in- ear noise cancelling ones and whilst the sound quality isn't as good, nor the noise canceling, they are mighty better for general walking around and general 'bung in the pocket' use.

Soldato
Just as a warning I had to return these. Yes the noise cancelling is amazing but I found that when I walked with my phone in my pocket, the Bluetooth connection kept cutting out. I am fairly tall so that might have been a contributing factor but it was just so irritating they had to go. It could have been a problem with my phone itself but I'm not replacing my phone just for that.

The other thing, which wasn't a deal breaker, is that they are really hot to walk around with. I have recently been bought a pair of their wired, in- ear noise cancelling ones and whilst the sound quality isn't as good, nor the noise canceling, they are mighty better for general walking around and general 'bung in the pocket' use.

I tried the QC35s and Sony MDR 100ABNs and decided on the Sony's. The noise cancelling is nearly as good, they were sturdier and so far the Bluetooth audio has been rock solid.

Back
Top Bottom