Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Permabanned
Due to stand, I was originally going for 49" 7 series but it was out of stock most reputable places. Also would be slightly too large as TV is in corner so part of it would be obstructed by fireplace.

Reminded me I need to ring up about the free bluray player I was want to receive with it..

Maybe, I know it has better motion reproduction, speakers and processor but it's all minimal TBH

Not when I saw them next to each other - 7 series looks a bit flat and normal, whereas the 8 really seemed to pop.

Soldato
He's got a centre by the looks of it. I think his emphasis is on matching.

I wouldn't bother if you're happy with the sound as it is.
Yeah thats the one! Think I might get it if it's on an eBay deal so they all look the same..

Also got some new wardrobes, carpet, curtains in spare room.
kb3vIB6.jpg

Also got a new bed and mattress in our bedroom

B6tJh6f.jpg

Soldato
Bought a new mouse

7B733A3B-F97A-4D9B-BA1F-8A281C46DBEF_zps0b5u8fi6.jpg

855B4A40-BFE6-463F-B773-50695AA3A5F5_zpshut1zjzz.jpg

Tis nice from what I've used it...

Now I need to find a decent keyboard. Why aren't there any nice full size, wireless RGB mech keyboard about?!

Soldato
Now I need to find a decent keyboard. Why aren't there any nice full size, wireless RGB mech keyboard about?!
It's a bit of a niche I think, most people are ok with a cable on the keyboard because you don't have to move it around to use it. Wireless mice offer a tangible benefit while the keyboard is just aesthetic.

I would love to see one though maybe with a laptop sized battery in it to keep it glowing long enough.

Caporegime
Damn comfortable though.

Have never EVER gotten along with PS controllers, any iteration. The layout just doesn't work for me. XB360 and XBO controllers have always been very good. I bought this as I wanted a controller for emulating/roms and I plan on buying a Switch in July as well. Also this controller works natively with both OSX & Windows so it was a win win on all sides really! Made a lot of sense :)

Back
Top Bottom