Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Two new pairs of Adidas Ultra Boost trainers

These are a collaboration of http://www.parley.tv/ and http://www.adidas.co.uk/parley using recycled bottles in the shoe construction.
Probably doesn't help that much Ocean clean up wise but I like the message and my other boost trainers are so comfortable that I really wanted some more anyway!

Very nice, I missed those drop :( Where did you get them from?

Soldato
Very nice, I missed those drop :( Where did you get them from?

Thanks!

Direct from the Adidas UK website, got the blue ones in the cart at 9am when they went live but white sold out instantly. So after checking them out I thought I'd try again at around 10 past when the timer for checkout would reset on people and got lucky with the whites also.

Silly how hard it is to buy some trainers, keep trying to get more 350 V2s each drop but they just don't release enough pairs :(

Soldato
33768016894_f9dfb794d9_h.jpg

Also bought an Arlo camera system, load of Netgear power line stuff, some nice shirts and a new cabin bag but I can't be bothered to take pictures, but use your imagination :D

There is a TV series by Nat Geo called Nazi Mega structures, one of the episodes was dedicated to these 2 monsters. I can only imagine the damage the would have done if the was ready earlier and were utilized properly.

Soldato
Since you were painting anyway, you should have taken the time to chase the cable into the wall and do away with the trunking / external backbox :p

Yes that would have been a nice option but not something I would have been confident doing myself and as all the sockets in the house (except the kitchen) are surface mounted anyway I didnt bother.

The spare room will probably have it done but only as I need to get someone in to replaster anyway as the walls in there are a mess and only going to get worse when the full wall built in wardrobes are removed!

Back
Top Bottom