Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Sorry for potato quality. Dropped my S7 and totally smashed the screen to bits, can't afford to repair it at the moment as buying a house, so I am back on the old classic S4.

A selection of loose leaf teas! as you can see I like Assam :)

Yo9OnGwh.jpg

Permabanned
New house...
IMG_0580 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

New internets...
6371908256.png

Soldato
Can't afford to fix phone - can afford to spend £6 on a bag of tea x 7?!

Haha yeah I can see how that looks. But to be fair the tea was a gift for my birthday! :9

Hmm does it count as something I purchased then? Probably not... ah well!

To be fair Samsung repairers want £207 to fix the screen... almost as much as buying a 2nd hand S7. Absolutely insane pricing.

New house...

Nice looking house from what I can make out, any shots of it in the the light with interior etc?

Permabanned
Nice looking house from what I can make out, any shots of it in the the light with interior etc?

Only the agent shots (previous person's furniture - kitchen white goods & lights have stayed) - still a mess as we only finished moving boxes last night and I had stuff to do today.
I didn't like the chandeliers at first glance, but the sun sets over the whole side of the house, so it comes directly into the kitchen, dining room (now my office) & conservatory windows - meaning that the crystals let out this stunning light :)

Capture by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Capture2 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Capture9 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Capture10 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Capture3 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Capture4 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Capture5 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Capture6 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Your house looks like it's in the middle of nowhere, but your internet is plugged directly into the matrix..

Gotta love Gigaclear... doing what BT can't be bothered to :D :D :D

The installers were really good too, did everything they could to minimise cable distance for my install costs (which aren't really that high, but still nice to do), were very communicative (they were running a little late and called to apologise and update eta), friendly and did a perfect job of clearing up after themselves.

Completely different experience to Virgin and Openreach... who just showed up out of the blue (practically) and made a hell of a mess.

Oh... and to make it an absolutely extra specially epic weekend, I collected this on Friday and am going to Silverstone on Thursday :D

caterham-all-models-all-models-S2888509-1 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Last edited:
Soldato
House looks lovely, not big on the massive reflective fridge/freezer combo in the kitchen mind (kitchen generally could use some modernising imo!).

The garden is insane though, really nice. I am not a big "garden" person as I get hayfever etc, but if I didn't suffer that would be heaven.

Caporegime
What do you do that requires Internet that fast? :eek:

Also, I sat in a Caterham a while back. I had never actually been near one before and didn't realise just how massive they are! Pictures make them look quite small I reckon, sort of like a larger go kart or something.

Back
Top Bottom