Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
I like those - link please :)

Only deal breaker for me with glasses is a visible brand / logo.

http://www.reykjavikeyes.com

Frames were 390, lenses the same. You could probably get both cheaper shopping around if you have the time. They do other colours, I think if I go for a second pair I will go with these.

35240414225_c49a80566e_o.jpg

Man of Honour
As in £££?! :eek:

Holy poop-sticks! Way out of my 'budget for glasses' but thank you for the info :)

My current badboys were about £75 iirc.

Man of Honour
I too tick all the options list on the lenses, everything short of the glass lenses.

The lenses I bought didn't have options bar sun thingy they come with all the toys as standard. You pay more as their lateral vision is the best being they are varifocal.

They saw you coming.:p
Oh i'm sure you're right but we have a thread full of people with very expensive watches and they do nothing to your most important sense :)

Soldato
Have you not thought about opting for laser eye treatment if you're spending that much on glasses each year?
The stand out thing for me re: laser eye treatment is the my old neighbour at parents house was a laser eye surgeon and used to wear glasses... A bit concerning/telling!

I'd think it's worth doing if your profession/sports require it.. But i don't wear glasses

Purchased 3 of these Oak doors from someone on Facebook who is on building a massive house and over ordered but only just clearing out the storage and too late to send back.

Total cost...£135.

We have ordered some glazed oak doors and another matching door and will be changing all of downstairs to Oak doors soon.

How much did your doors weigh out of interest? Mine was 36kg (labelled on the bottom) which was mega heavy for a door!

If I do others in tempted to get lighter doors

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
The stand out thing for me re: laser eye treatment is the my old neighbour at parents house was a laser eye surgeon and used to wear glasses... A bit concerning/telling!
Loss of surgeons have had it done.

I had mine done just over two years ago. The best money I've ever spent.

Back
Top Bottom