Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
I can't decide between getting a pair of those bluetooth earphones or just sticking with wired and getting Soundmagic E10s again. They look like they'd stick out my ears quite a bit.

Associate
My ebike is getting old & rusty so I'm getting bits in to build a new one.
Current motor is just 200 watt so this should kick arse somewhat !
WCHx7ipl.jpg

Gotta save up for the battery which is nigh on double the cost of the hub !
1500W=2HP(electrical), thats gonna be quick if the frame doesnt end up in a twisted mess

Latest upgraded 1500w High power electric bike conversion kit capable of accelerating to the off-road speed 30mph.

Man of Honour
My ebike is getting old & rusty so I'm getting bits in to build a new one.
Current motor is just 200 watt so this should kick arse somewhat !

Gotta save up for the battery which is nigh on double the cost of the hub !
Very nice, mine ended up as a bit of a dud would love to build a new one with what I've learned especially now you can get much bigger 26650 cells which are much more energy dense.

Last edited:
Soldato
https://www.gov.uk/electric-bike-rules

When it exceeds this....which his does and is very illegal without a license, insurance, being registered and taxed.

Unless it's used off-road. My journey to and from work is 99% off-road !!

It's Anarchy out there anyway ! I had a pushie conversion that had a 2 stroke petrol engine in it overtake me last week around our ring-road !

Soldato
Unless it's used off-road. My journey to and from work is 99% off-road !!

It's Anarchy out there anyway ! I had a pushie conversion that had a 2 stroke petrol engine in it overtake me last week around our ring-road !

Off road how? The only off road you'd legally be able to ride that bike on is private land with the owners permission.

Soldato
Well if you're going to split feathers then you'd be right. Fortunately it's 99% cycleway (which is why you'd be right) through the back of Ferry Meadows !

I'm neither splitting hairs nor spitting feathers....there is no legal difference between an uninsured rider taking a motorbike down that cycleway and you on your 1.5kw electric bike.

You're breaking the law and if you're caught will be prosecuted. Given the penalty, it's a stupid thing to risk too. Why not stick to 250w?

Back
Top Bottom