Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I'm neither splitting hairs nor spitting feathers....there is no legal difference between an uninsured rider taking a motorbike down that cycleway and you on your 1.5kw electric bike.

You're breaking the law and if you're caught will be prosecuted. Given the penalty, it's a stupid thing to risk too. Why not stick to 250w?
What law exactly?

Last I read a motorcycle (which is deemed to be not allowed on anything below a byway) was classed as having a combustion engine.

Soldato
Thank you for clarifying what you mean. Even if it was in an obnoxious manor.

It's a little grey whether the gov page is mandating use of helmet (I'd always wear one anyway personally) and licence on a road or everywhere to be fair.

I wasn't in an obnoxious manor, I was in my 3 bed semi.

And well, they mandate a helmet on any bike that doesn't comply with EAPC rules.

The 1500w bike will now be illegal to ride anywhere but private property or on a road if registered, taxed, insured, with a driving license and crash helmet.

Permabanned
New toy :D

20170801_190909.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wasn't the old proof of ownership to take a picture with some Hovis? It's been a while since I've seen that done :)
In motors yes. Cannot remember the name of the guy who sparked it who claimed he owned a merc because he posted a photo of a half eaten sammich inside the car.

I was being sarcastic with the above post anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom