Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
It’s not like cars at all.

You don’t sit in the comfort of the speakers, in fact I would argue the size of those speakers are uncomfortable.

Sound quality has little to do with size of the speaker. You already have a sub so there is litttle to no reason to get floorstanders of that size. There are far too much cross over in frequency which is wasted. Instead, spend the extra money on better bookshelves speakers with better tweeters and cabinet constructions for better quality sound.

I too have a big sub, smaller than yours but still big for what I need, FAR too big, it’s at 9oclock on the dial and it starts at 8 and goes up to 4 o’clock position and even at that...it’s way too much power.

There comes the point of having the power for control but there’s also a point of it’s just pointless.

This. After reading up on the floor-standers he bought, I'm surprised he even needs a sub for a room that small. Of course, he could have hearing problems????

Caporegime
lol need... I only "need" the ones built into the tv :p

Well your floorstanders have better bass than my sub..................:p

And my sub doesn’t lack bass or power either. Volume turned up and ornaments start falling off shelves so dread to think with your system. I assume it will register as a small earthquake on sensors?

Last edited:
Associate
Blade%20Covers_zpscde8iias.jpg

V F

V F

Soldato
Bizarre, why the long handle when you have a knob? You normally get those long handles in some hotels... Which are inside doors.

Back
Top Bottom