Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato

I think i might also. :)

Snap

39477507702_b267a05cd6_b.jpg

Soldato
Use the curry's bupa reward scheme for 7% off and just do it. I'm loving mine :) ps4 hdr and 4k movies have been awesome on it.
Never heard of this, looking on the site £250 vouchers x 6 for £1500 would be £1395?
Don't think I would risk paying with vouchers lol!

Last edited:
Soldato
Never heard of this, looking on the site £250 vouchers x 6 for £1500 would be £1395?
Don't think I would risk paying with vouchers lol!
I did exactly that. However, I bought the store card instead. They sent it me special delivery, I received it the next day and I paid at checkout by clicking the "pay with gift card" option. Use a credit card if you're at all worried.

Permabanned
Damn!, this is beautiful. It's almost art.

Thanks, appreciate it.

I won't be happy though until the new sleeved cables arrive + Primochill Vue is on pre-order (Powder Red & Sky Blue)... plus I need to patch up the holes from the old crappy reservoirs and I was thinking about replacing the EK res/pump combos with the new Phanteks Glacier flat things.

Soldato
Use the curry's bupa reward scheme for 7% off and just do it. I'm loving mine :) ps4 hdr and 4k movies have been awesome on it.
Well.....I haven't went through bupa as I don't want to use gift cards for various reason but I have just bit the bullet and paid £1499 to Curry's with 5 year warranty. £18 cashback through topcashback + £70 bonus for TV's over £1k. Couldn't be bothered to wait for Richersounds to get the C7's back in stock and its not going to go below £1399 regardless. Being delivered on Saturday.
I'm currently posting from the floor unable to get up, I feel like I have been kicked in the gut by an elephant....
This is your fault, I hope you are happy with yourself.....

Soldato
Well.....I haven't went through bupa as I don't want to use gift cards for various reason but I have just bit the bullet and paid £1499 to Curry's with 5 year warranty. £18 cashback through topcashback + £70 bonus for TV's over £1k. Couldn't be bothered to wait for Richersounds to get the C7's back in stock and its not going to go below £1399 regardless. Being delivered on Saturday.
I'm currently posting from the floor unable to get up, I feel like I have been kicked in the gut by an elephant....
This is your fault, I hope you are happy with yourself.....
Congratulations :) enjoy! Delivery next day?

Back
Top Bottom