Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Arrived and setup, the picture is stunning! coming from a Panasonic ST60 Plasma.
Still playing around with picture modes but I've settled on Expert Bright Room for now
Potato pictures! :D
Make sure you go SETTINGS>GENERAL>HDMI ULTRA HD DEEP COLOUR and switch them on for any of the HDMI ports you use. There are some nice HDR demo clips on YouTube to try out. When HDR is triggered you will get a little HDR logo top right.

Enjoy!

Soldato
This is Coffee Forums UK LSOL (lighter side of life, basically a light roasted coffee) for January from Notes coffee roasters in London. £15 inc P&P for 500 grams, I think this is good value when its not much less for 250 grams from their website or their shops. If you did go in their shops to buy beans there, its been sitting on their shelves for a month/six weeks which is a little too long for coffee beans to be at their best IMO. I'm letting these beans 'rest' for a week before starting in earnest, though I was impressed with the taste only 3 days after roast.

OLYrz7v.jpg

Soldato
Looking to build a new PC at some point in the next month or so, so here's the first piece of the puzzle. Haven't entirely decided what I want yet but this PSU was on offer. Figured it's a good one to go for and one of the few parts that I won't change my mind on, and won't become obsolete/cheaper in the next few weeks.

7qisnzql.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking to build a new PC at some point in the next month or so, so here's the first piece of the puzzle. Haven't entirely decided what I want yet but this PSU No competitors Figured it's a good one to go for and one of the few parts that I won't change my mind on, and won't become obsolete/cheaper in the next few weeks.

7qisnzql.jpg [/QUOT

TuT TuT

Man of Honour
I've been doing a lot of walking recently and have worn out my old walking shoes. My old Uniqlo light down jacket also died a few months ago. So I decided to replace them both. A friend and I are planning to go on a few weekend hikes too. So I've been gathering things in the sales:

Rab Microlight down jacket (about 25% off)
Craghoppers Prostretch trousers (25% off)
Merrell MOAB 2 mid goretex boots (around 40% off after discount and the £10 Amazon offer last week)
Osprey Talon 33 backpack. This was a used and repaired item being sold at Ospreys "second life" outlet. It was an incredible £30 so even cheaper than poor condition ones on ebay. It's in fantastic condition.

r7YtFNZ.jpg XCYdVtU.jpg

Soldato
With the price of rent and houses these days you may be there for long time.....
Yeah same with most people my age, its just not a good time to be renting (the last thing i want to do) or even taking out a mortgage as prices are just too damm high even for crap houses.
I’ve got a 48 but want a 55. It’s superb being a few feet away from a big screen.
Yeah its amazing, like a little cinema.
Depends if your eyes are sensitive or not, I have no issues being about 7 feet away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom