Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Arrived and setup, the picture is stunning! coming from a Panasonic ST60 Plasma.
Still playing around with picture modes but I've settled on Expert Bright Room for now
Potato pictures! :D
2isxfsl.jpg

2hgqucw.jpg
You need to get something on the walls!!

I've been at home for a couple of years now (post Uni) and have decorated, bought pictures etc to make it pleasant in the mean time. It would depress the **** out of me to be in that room!

Soldato
Osprey Talon 33 backpack. This was a used and repaired item being sold at Ospreys "second life" outlet. It was an incredible £30 so even cheaper than poor condition ones on ebay. It's in fantastic condition.
Is this an online outlet? I'm on the hunt for a Talon 22 and have been pipped to the post on a couple on ebay

Man of Honour
Is this an online outlet? I'm on the hunt for a Talon 22 and have been pipped to the post on a couple on ebay
Yes. They are usually returned and repaired items, items which were made incorrectly, pre-production samples or clearance items. The price varies depending on condition and there is a £10 delivery charge so it's better to order with other items. The warranty is 'only' 12 months rather than their lifetime one.

I think you have to be invited to it. I received an invite a few months after registering a pack on the Osprey site that I bought elsewhere. Once logged in there is a Second Life link on he left of your account. You could try registering an account on their site and seeing whether you get the link.

I just looked and there is an 'as new' Talon 22 but with the top cover sewn up (I assume the zip on that small top pocket it broke and they stitched it up to resell). It's £45 (plus delivery) so not the bargain I managed to get. But mine was a clearly used item (still near perfect though).

If you're interested and can't get the link after registering then I can keep an eye out for you.

Last edited:
Soldato
You need to get something on the walls!!

I've been at home for a couple of years now (post Uni) and have decorated, bought pictures etc to make it pleasant in the mean time. It would depress the **** out of me to be in that room!
Parents won't allow anything on the walls. tried to show them there are plenty of ways to put posters etc up without damaging the wallpaper/walls but it's like talking to a brick wall.

Soldato
Decided to buy some more large format MP3s since its been a while.

w8uIxbo.jpg

Durango 95 - Drum Decay
Timo Maas - Unite
Silvio Ecomo - Standing
Murk - Time
Way out West - The Gift
Chakra - Home
Ortz - We dont talk (remix)
Mea Culpe - Spiritual Light
Medway - Release
Three Drives - Sunset on Ibiza
Bedrock - Beautiful Strange
De'lacy - Hideaway
Maria Naylor - Angry Skies (remix)
Tungsten - Carbine
Poseidon - Supertransonic
Grace - Not Over Yet (Matt Darey Mix)
Radiohead - Everything in its right place (Gigamesh mix)

Soldato
Yes. They are usually returned and repaired items, items which were made incorrectly, pre-production samples or clearance items. The price varies depending on condition and there is a £10 delivery charge so it's better to order with other items. The warranty is 'only' 12 months rather than their lifetime one.

I think you have to be invited to it. I received an invite a few months after registering a pack on the Osprey site that I bought elsewhere. Once logged in there is a Second Life link on he left of your account. You could try registering an account on their site and seeing whether you get the link.

I just looked and there is an 'as new' Talon 22 but with the top cover sewn up (I assume the zip on that small top pocket it broke and they stitched it up to resell). It's £45 (plus delivery) so not the bargain I managed to get. But mine was a clearly used item (still near perfect though).

If you're interested and can't get the link after registering then I can keep an eye out for you.
Just registered and seem to have the link in my account - can see the list of products at least.

They are great bags (i've got an Aether 70) but command quite a premium which I can't justify at the moment as it is simply for MTBing so if I can't find a cheap one I'll just pick up any old 20l bag.

Soldato
I actually cannot believe this got edited by a moderator for me hosting my estate agents photo of my new house. How droll and pathetic do things get here at times.

Last edited:
Soldato
@Hades - Thanks for the heads-up on the Osprey Second Life outlet. Love Osprey gear and already own a large hiking bag, picked up a Stratos 26 for smaller walks & hikes. It was delivered today and is in pristine condition, supposedly it had some stitching repairs but I can't see where and I got it for a bargain price of £40!

Back
Top Bottom