Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
@Hades - Thanks for the heads-up on the Osprey Second Life outlet. Love Osprey gear and already own a large hiking bag, picked up a Stratos 26 for smaller walks & hikes. It was delivered today and is in pristine condition, supposedly it had some stitching repairs but I can't see where and I got it for a bargain price of £40!
Glad it could help. It's a great site.

Soldato
TBH the new cards only impress me with price tag. If the advances were big enough and the content used it for something other than to make up for lazy programming, i would be upgrading but it is hard to motivate myself now i don't benchmark

Soldato
If high end GPU prices stay the same when it comes time for me to upgrade I be giving up on PC gaming..:(
I'm seeing more and more people saying this and now with RDR2 not being mentioned for PC and the screenshots for the new beefed up consoles looking so good i'm tempted to buy a console instead of a massively overpriced gpu.

Soldato
I'm seeing more and more people saying this and now with RDR2 not being mentioned for PC and the screenshots for the new beefed up consoles looking so good i'm tempted to buy a console instead of a massively overpriced gpu.

I'm in the same boat.

My PC will last me another year or two but after that, I can see myself getting a PS4 Pro/Xbox One X or even the 'next' gen consoles when they're released.

PC gaming used to be cheaper but with rising costs of RAM, GPUs etc the price difference is getting bigger.

Caporegime
And a lot of the time when these triple A titles are released for PC, they come too late. Wasn't it like 2 years or something for GTA5 to be released on PC? I couldn't wait that long when I can go and play it perfectly well and with great graphics on a console.

Associate
I'm in the same boat.

My PC will last me another year or two but after that, I can see myself getting a PS4 Pro/Xbox One X or even the 'next' gen consoles when they're released.

PC gaming used to be cheaper but with rising costs of RAM, GPUs etc the price difference is getting bigger.

I purchased a PS3 a few years back; a considerable saving over a PC at the time. No criticisms regarding the console, although I did end up pining for a PC mainly because I am rubbish with a game pad. :o

Would you rule out down-grading to a mid level PC?

My own experience, I ended up paying twice and picking up a mid PC as well.

Caporegime
I purchased a PS3 a few years back; a considerable saving over a PC at the time. No criticisms regarding the console, although I did end up pining for a PC mainly because I am rubbish with a game pad. :o

Would you rule out down-grading to a mid level PC?

My own experience, I ended up paying twice and picking up a mid PC as well.

I am happy with any PC that plays sim games like sim city and planet coaster in 1080p. My old i5 2500k and 970 does that perfectly well. In future, I may not even buy new but upgrade my PC with second hand parts if needed.

As for other games like GTA and RDR, that sort of thing. I'll always play on my PS4 pro and look forward to the PS5 which I think will truly hit PC gaming hard.

Back
Top Bottom