Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Bought a new 65 inch LG OLED for my bedroom. Decided to go with a SONOS system for sound which I'm still waiting for.

Picked up the TV from Richer Sounds and didn't think through the size. Barely fits in my Tesla.

fnJInx0.jpg

Soldato
Bought a Translogic Quickshifter system for my motorbike. :)

55_CD1_AC3_199_B_4743_860_C_C831645_E47_D0h.jpg

Don
Same TV we just got. Very pleased with it although will I need to invest in some audio now as the speakers are far inferior to the old TVs ones.

Watched a blu ray on it and the football tonight. Very impressed and still pleased with my choice. Blacks are decently black, and colours are fairly vibrant but without being over the top.

Sound seemed alright when I tried it this morning, but have a Denon AV Receiver and 7.1 setup so largely unneeded anyway :)

Suspended
I recently watched The Terror and absolutely loved it. Found out that Occre had just released a kit of the HMS Terror based on the plans of a model designer, whose plans were used for the recreation of the ship on the show. Just had to get it.

SuzdyZW.jpg

Soldato
Bought a Nintendo Switch on impulse last week, took it back the next day...bought a new Vax Blade 32v cordless vacuum cleaner and it was out of the box in seconds.

Im getting old :(.

Back
Top Bottom