Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Wait, so if UHD is 3840*2160 and 4K is 4096*2160, what on earth is SUHD? Or is that just a fancy Samsung name for the same thing everyone else is selling?

Technically Samsung is using the correct terminology. 4K is a cinematic term and designated to 4096x2160. Almost all advertised "4K" TVs are actually 3840x2160, yet are marketed as 4K when they should be marketed as UHD.

Edit*
The S doesn't mean anything. it's just Samsung's flagship line designation is all.

Last edited:

alx

alx

Soldato
Wait, so if UHD is 3840*2160 and 4K is 4096*2160, what on earth is SUHD? Or is that just a fancy Samsung name for the same thing everyone else is selling?

It's what they call their quantum dot technology UHD TVs I believe (it's basically a slightly improved LED LCD tech).

Soldato
Bike got a clean, some new rotors, pads, finally went tubeless (that was fun, as you may be able to see it leaking out of my "tubeless" tyres sidewall :() and a shiny new reverb as the old one broke SRAM upgraded it to the new one.

RT86's are beautiful
SsXITSt.jpg

ht76gDd.jpg

Oops they big!

Associate
A new work man.....

25iu61w.jpg

Name is Jack, he's a full brother to our other 3 year old collie who is one outstanding sheep/cattle dog.

Caporegime
for the sake of my life, I have never worked out why anyone would put a TV over a fireplace (working or not)... It is just too high up and looks wrong.

Great TV bro, terrible placement IMO.

I am now in this predicament. I have always hated having it above the fireplace but my new apartment dictates it so.

This is the only reason I can fathom why people would put it there! Because they HAVE to! :p

Back
Top Bottom