Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
What gets me is the people spending £ks on a TV that can't afford a place big enough to be able to choose where to put it.

It's like the people you see with mid terrace hovels with a new Mercedes parked outside. #priorities

Caporegime
What gets me is the people spending £ks on a TV that can't afford a place big enough to be able to choose where to put it.

It's like the people you see with mid terrace hovels with a new Mercedes parked outside. #priorities

I think theres quite a difference between buying a decent TV and upgrading your house to something bigger/better....

Also everyone has different priorities. Not everyone wants a big house.

Soldato

I own my own place already, putting more cash towards my house is something I already do (overpaying mortgage). TV upgrade for me is something I can use and enjoy, upgrading my home takes much longer.

Man of Honour
Different people have different priorities.

It was t'early 80s and a workmate was having a right go at me because I bought a video recorder for £600 - "You always have to buy something blah blah blah".
I then said "Hold on Gord, you smoke 40 a day, you go out most evenings and can put away at least 10 pints and you've just paid £400 for a carbon fibre fishing pole and you're having a go at me".
"Yeah, but that's different" :D

Soldato

yeah but depending on location, that mid terrace hovel might be worth half a mil or more.

Soldato

Haha, wow. What an absolutely ridiculous and unfounded opinion.

Soldato
Besta - Yes. Separate TV stand though from the rainforest place. It's pretty sturdy and allows space for the soundbar!

Can you send me a link to the stand please? I'm looking to get my TV off of my TV stand so I can put my turntable there instead. Cheers!

It was t'early 80s and a workmate was having a right go at me because I bought a video recorder for £600 - "You always have to buy something blah blah blah".
I then said "Hold on Gord, you smoke 40 a day, you go out most evenings and can put away at least 10 pints and you've just paid £400 for a carbon fibre fishing pole and you're having a go at me".
"Yeah, but that's different" :D

Ha, yeah - this still happens with a load of my mates too.

Soldato
It goes in my top 10 of nasty things said on this forum (or at least top 20).

It's stupid and so out of touch with reality. It doesn't take into account location, how many people live in the house, age of occupant or you know...the fact that not everyones life is aimed toward buying a house that's considered sizeably adequate by Participant.

Back
Top Bottom