Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Delivered on Tuesday.

20180717_162239.jpg

BenQ EX3501R Widescreen 3440x1440 @ 100hz FreeSync.

Shes a beaut! :D

That has to be up with the best of worst pics on here lol, even Raymond can do better :D

I had a few break-ins about 10 days ago and had between £600 to £800 cash stolen and my £500 diamond back bicycle which was kept my back garden
(They had to open and go through two gates to get to the back garden)

So I bought these
tsriW6n.jpg
After looking at the 6 pictures & 6 video's in the link below I have now ordered a set of 1080p Arlo pro 2 camera's to compare to the 720p ones I bought...;)
Them 6 video's really show how much better the 1080p arlo camera's are compared to the 720p arlo camera's

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=NllJUDA3Zi1mSUQxWHJab1pHX01waGRwSzN2ejV3

Then, IMO... the 15 is the better buy.

Like you mentioned... once you spec up the 13 to what you want... the base 15 offers the same spec, but has the bonus of a better GPU and screen.

Went to compare in person with mine.

The new ones have shrunk so much that the new 15" isn't actually that much bigger than my 13". It's more like just 1 inch wider but half the depth.

I4BGyPj.jpg

HEJd7I3.jpg

y13D6Dw.jpg

p9X4Nfq.jpg

Not sure if I will use it much, i’m a bit Sheldon Cooper when it comes to swimming in other peoples juices.

I do have a cctv camera covering the proposed area however so if the wife has some of her more fitter friends round :D
I wonder if yours does take salt

As I saw this review below written on amazon uk
Just received our Lay Z Spa Palm Springs Hydrojet.
Couldn't understand why there was no mention of the salt chlorinator in the instructions when it was mentioned in the sales bumf!
Rang Bestway and the 2018 model no longer has it !! As this was a major reason for upgrading to a new model we are now thinking of returning the spa.
Be aware if you are thinking of buying!

Back
Top Bottom