Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Bought lots of timber to make a gate and fence. Also bought a lock which can work both sides, and a skip..ignore the brickwork and electrics I need to tidy up..

About half of the timber here (what's left after making the below fence )
P3zq5p2.jpg

5BjoMrt.jpg

MWOkQnL.jpg

IthLx1D.jpg

11VmYdj.jpg

First time ever making a gate and hanging a door, but the result is pretty good!

Need to do the same around the back of house also.

Posted more info /before pics here
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/bungalow-build-log.18757204/

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought lots of timber to make a gate and fence. Also bought a lock which can work both sides, and a skip..ignore the brickwork and electrics I need to tidy up..

About half of the timber here (what's left after making the below fence )

First time ever making a gate and hanging a door, but the result is pretty good!
Looks like a very good job! Even braced correctly and everything.

Associate
I think all palm springs hydrojet models have the salt function and the salt goes into the main pool after filling, all 2Kg of it!

Has to be pure 99.9% pure salt!
No your model doesn't look like it has the salt chlorinator. I got the hydrojet one last year and I have an extra button between the water filter activation and power timer buttons.

Soldato
Picked up my new A5 Sportback on Tuesday, really happy with it. :)

• S-Line 2.0 TFSI with S-Tronic
  • Tech pack with virtual cockpit
  • Flat bottomed steering wheel
  • LED interior lighting pack

D4_BE794_B-7_B91-41_B7-_BA84-63_DB3_E514991.jpg

562_F622_A-0329-4094-9_D7_F-262_CF38_E61_E9.jpg

Soldato
Those look great, isn't the flat-bottomed steering wheel a standard Audi thing by now though? Even my SEAT has one.

Genuinely surprised you can get those with the 1.4 TSI engine too, looks like you made the right choice with the 2.0.

Soldato
more room for your knees?

Oh yeah how silly of me, I don't know where I'd put my knees in a car with a round steering wheel. :p

I imagine it's actually got more to do with aesthetics. You'd probably be laughed out of the third lane of a quiet motorway by all the other finance white/rep cars if they looked through your window and saw a normal steering wheel.

Soldato
In my defence, I couldn’t spec this car, that’s just how it came. I’m guessing someone else spec’d the car then cancelled their order, or it was ordered in for group stock or something. All I was really bothered about was getting an A5 Sportback in the S-Line trim with the 2.0 TFSI engine, S-tronic and the tech pack.

Back
Top Bottom