Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Why do you have a wing mirror outside your window?

I can see straight down my drive and it's handy to see who is coming :)- It's really redundant now as I have cameras up

Marv - it was cheaper to buy 6 from China than 2 from UK - I also have loads of glasses all round the place - can put them away now.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Surprisingly, we just started using our landline again. For some reason EE have re-positioned two masts at the end of our road so it is a perfect blackspot.

Also, @DXP55 you have one of your landline base stations in your bedroom? I found by moving all electrical items (just a Roberts radio in ours which acts as our alarm) has led to way better quality sleep.

Soldato
I tried that but light burned through my eyelids - Sorry my post was a bit "Vague" -- mst lern txt spk

Sorry I presumed the phones backlight would be a mildly luminous LED like every other. I did not realise your phone emitted photons on a scale only comparable to the sun which illuminate your night time bedroom to a state only previously witnessed by those who took part in the Manhattan project.

Otherwise you’d just put the phone out of line of site and wouldn’t be resorting to 6 glasses cases as a sleep aid.

Soldato
Sorry I presumed the phones backlight would be a mildly luminous LED like every other. I did not realise your phone emitted photons on a scale only comparable to the sun which illuminate your night time bedroom to a state only previously witnessed by those who took part in the Manhattan project.

Otherwise you’d just put the phone out of line of site and wouldn’t be resorting to 6 glasses cases as a sleep aid.

Have one internet cookie for making me lol

Soldato
You may laugh in jest but yes I am on drugs - not dealing though - 4 per day for high blood pressure - 4 sleeping pills a month as they are addictive so the Doc said - along with numerous painkillers - old age really sucks.

I did put phone on the floor when first had it but forgot and battery died - it's so much easier just putting a bag over it's head - - never thought I would get page of replies over black bag.

Buddy - I am a bog standard pensioner well past his sell by date - Got a few quirky habit's but hopefully still all there I think - wife might disagree though.

Now I think about it I don't think I am any more quirky than half the posters on OCUK.:D

Man of Honour
This is excellent and way better than the Philips 1000.
Shaved under carriage in seconds, gorilla back done in 10 minutes with no help from family and my head shaved with a 3mm comb in minutes.

And yes I'm a big girly gay boy for shaving down below.

philipsbodygroomer5000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom