Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
As above, that does look good. I'm not into models personally and they just seem like clutter to me. But I can see why they appeal to some.

Soldato
You may laugh in jest but yes I am on drugs - not dealing though - 4 per day for high blood pressure - 4 sleeping pills a month as they are addictive so the Doc said - along with numerous painkillers - old age really sucks.

I did put phone on the floor when first had it but forgot and battery died - it's so much easier just putting a bag over it's head - - never thought I would get page of replies over black bag.

Buddy - I am a bog standard pensioner well past his sell by date - Got a few quirky habit's but hopefully still all there I think - wife might disagree though.

Now I think about it I don't think I am any more quirky than half the posters on OCUK.:D

We all have our quirks ;)

Soldato
Incredible soundbar :)

q813MJeh.jpg
q813MJe.hjpg

mOuOEeF.hjpg

mOuOEeFh.jpg

kNu7Ee8h.jpg
kNu7Ee8.hjpg

Deleted member 66701

Deleted member 66701

Thought it's about time I learnt how to use one of these.

87YqnYV.jpg

Looking forward to leveraging it to develop some VR interaction experiences :)

Soldato
Expensive month for me, recently moved in and started from scratch excl oven microwave and dishwasher!

Wont take pics of everything but imagine buying everything inside a house over the space of 2 weeks

AqvOj2x.jpg HzElhNj.jpg RWG4LLa.jpg

Associate
This is excellent and way better than the Philips 1000.
Shaved under carriage in seconds, gorilla back done in 10 minutes with no help from family and my head shaved with a 3mm comb in minutes.

And yes I'm a big girly gay boy for shaving down below.

philipsbodygroomer5000.jpg

Nice one i am in the same boat as you, this is defiantly something i need does it make your back rash up? i have tried using a electric shaver before on my face unfortunate i seem to get a rubbing rash so had to go back to the normal water foam shave.

Man of Honour
Nice one i am in the same boat as you, this is defiantly something i need does it make your back rash up? i have tried using a electric shaver before on my face unfortunate i seem to get a rubbing rash so had to go back to the normal water foam shave.

Not for me, I've been shaving with electric since I was 16 (44 years ago) and I've never had a problem with rashes.
However, I have a Panasonic ES-LV95 which cost me £190 2 years ago and recommended off here (can be bought cheaper without the docking station) and I sometimes put liquid soap into the head and dip it in & out of water so something like that may suit you. I did it this morning and I'm smooth as a baby's bum.

Back
Top Bottom